My Crusades Diorama is Growing (1 Viewer)

bearybones

Sergeant
I decided to set up my Crusades Diorama this past weekend. I've added about 20 new pieces since I last posted images. I now have a line of new mounted knights and foot soldiers, filing past the Mosque to join the fight, as the Saracens pour through the gate of their walled city to challenge the attacking Crusaders.

Attachments

• DSC01340.JPG
    DSC01340.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 301
  • DSC01309.JPG
    DSC01309.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC01304.JPG
    DSC01304.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC01306.JPG
    DSC01306.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC01334.JPG
    DSC01334.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 293
I decided to set up my Crusades Diorama this past weekend. I've added about 20 new pieces since I last posted images. I now have a line of new mounted knights and foot soldiers, filing past the Mosque to join the fight, as the Saracens pour through the gate of their walled city to challenge the attacking Crusaders.

Great collection

Carlos

Here are a few more new images of the overall diorama.

Attachments

• DSC01328.JPG
    DSC01328.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC01319.JPG
    DSC01319.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 179
Look's AWSOME!!!, you have a real cool collection and nice set-up. Love them Crusader's their real fun
to collect. {bravo}}

Sorry the images are a bit pixillated in some cases. I was experimenting a bit with shooting in smaller file size and I guess I went a bit too low res.

Terrific stuff, you've got quite the impressive collection, lots of nice pieces, looks like you're having a lot of fun. :cool:

Very nice indeed!
How do you like the First Legion Mounted Figures? I'm thinking about picking up some Templars, but some of the FL stuff looks very glossy to me. I prefer a matte finish.

George...I love it...that has to be one of the best Crusader collections I have ever seen...

Nice figures, all you need is some sand to set them off.

Very nice indeed!
How do you like the First Legion Mounted Figures? I'm thinking about picking up some Templars, but some of the FL stuff looks very glossy to me. I prefer a matte finish.

I think the FL Templars are extremely nice and they are definately matt finish and not glossy. Not sure why they look glossy to you. Most of the best Templars from the first release are already totally sold out and will not be restocked. The entire production run of those figures is now simply gone. If you're going to pick up a few of the remaining ones, I recommend that you do it soon, before they're gone too.

Nice figures, all you need is some sand to set them off.

I plan to put this all on a large, permanent board and then add very realistic terrain. Haven't come to an agreement with the wife yet, on exactly where the large diorama board will be kept.

Terrific stuff, you've got quite the impressive collection, lots of nice pieces, looks like you're having a lot of fun. :cool:

Yes, I've been having a lot fo fun adding to my collection and putting this didorama together. Next comes the permanent board and terrain.

You better clean that up before your wife gets home. :D

You better clean that up before your wife gets home. :D

Yeah you're in big trouble mate, if my "Mrs" walked in and saw that lot on her table she'd have my bollocks on a pitch-fork....{eek3}{sm2}:tongue:

One heck of a collection though, love the walls and buildings, it's really quite spectacular....must have taken a while to set up!!

Thanks heaps for posting some great pic's{sm3}

Outstanding! It really could use a sand base though, it might drip onto the carpet but oh well! By the way am I the only one who gets a ''captain America'' feel from this guy?

MK076(L)[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back