My K&C Bulge Collection (1 Viewer)

rws591

Corporal
KingTiger.jpg

WinterTiger.jpg

BulgeTroops.jpg

BulgeUtility.jpg

TheBulgeVehicles.jpg

Excellent looking collection ! I think it's the first time I've noticed the high-speed tractor in a collector's photos. I'd never gotten excited about that piece (probably because it's not an AFV), but have to admit, it's pretty sweet looking.
mike

Very nice collection! I also collect this series; its one of my favourites!

Excellent collection you have there. I like the winter German "truck on track".

Good to see you posting again Richard. How's school? :smile2:

Nice collection there.

{sm3} very nice collection ... Thanks a lot for sharing with us :smile2:

Thanks guys, hopefully I can sell some sets off the rest of my collection to finance some more Bulge. I'm also eyeing the Jagdtiger.

It's a bit hard to organize the mix of figures who are in and action with the ones who aren't, especially without deep shelves. The trees have helped that a bit with the ability to almost create two scenes.

Nice collection Richard.
Being a Belgian it is my favourite collection too
guy:smile2:

Great set, Battle of the Bulge is one of my favorites along side with D-Day. Ironically is today.:rolleyes2:

Really nice collection of the Bulge.....still collecting mine and building a diorama for it...

Simon

Great pics mate along with AK are my favourite pieces thanks for posting.

Thanks again guys, I've had some good sales and will be picking up more troops soon. The first to come... the Jagdtiger!

Jagdtiger.jpg

I went by Troops of Time today to pick up my Winter Ambulance and Funkkraftwagen, and Tim also let me take home the damaged Sherman to test out. Unfortunately my shelves aren't deep enough to achieve the effect I'm looking for. The price for a piece in which I'm not going to use the figures is steep too.

Wonderful Collection!!
Suggestion: Maybe you might want to use the available verticle space between the shelves to gain more visual space??? Just a small amount of foam material done up in a "hill" or a "mountain" covered with some snow and shrubs will give the visual of much more space.

I have a friend who is a train collector and his diorama are breathtaking. Look at the way the train guys put dozens of set into a simple space. If you look at all the K&C dio's they are always using height to add depth and interest.

I bet ya' you can do the same. Hey, maybe a mountain tunnel opening with the Tiger comming out and some GIs waiting up above and the 105 there to greet him!!!

Just a thought! :rolleyes: - Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back