MZ Exclusive William Britain Rorke's Drift " Repulsed" Fight for the Kraal (1 Viewer)

UK_BOD

Sergeant First Class
The new set - 300 only.

Attachments

• fcwb20115.jpg
    fcwb20115.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,490
Re: MZ Exclusive William Britain Rorke's Drift " Repulsed" Fight for the Kraal

The new set - 300 only.

Thanks for posting the original picture UK BOD :salute::

ZULU.jpg

Here is the catalogue number FCWB 20115
and the retail is £69.99. Glad the figures appear to be separate pieces, gives far more dio opportunities {bravo}}

It's on my list:wink2:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Very nice it will be a purchase for me as well. Thanks for the pictures. Have placed my preorder. :)

Last edited:

It is also on my list, along with many other AZW WBritain sets. It is hard to keep up with all of the new figures and sets. But that is a good thing.

Brian

Got my order in as well. With this model and WB's new kraal model it looks like my diorama gets enlarged again. I think I need a bigger house!

Provisional release date 1st December, according to the web site

Cheers

I have ordered 3.33% of the stock and will be ransoming them off in about 10 years!

I have ordered 3.33% of the stock and will be ransoming them off in about 10 years!

I understand that each branch will be restricting the number purchased to 2 per card holder or visit to each shop, looks like you may have some travelling to do:tongue:

Cheers

Just placed my pre-order.

Brian

Just pre-ordered mine today:smile2:

This is one of two sets I recently sculpted. Two more sets are currently on the bench and a set of kraal walls were recently patterned here as a scenic set. This will make a total of 4 new hand to hand sets, and one new scenic set.

When I get a chance I will post a couple of images of the sets currently shown in the new catalog right after I finished sculpting them.

All the Best!
Ken Osen
Hudson & Allen Studio

As promised, here are a few images of the two new Hand to Hand sets that were recently shown in the new catalog. These pictures were taken of the original sculpts right after I finished them and just before they were duplicated.
Ericka likes them better like this, rather than painted. Normally the next time I will see these will be as paint masters, and then a few months later as production work. We are often so busy that sometimes I actually forget about a set until I see it again as a production item.

DSCN0303.jpg

DSCN0298.jpg

Here are the two sets together. I designed them so they could be arranged differently if someone owns both sets. I plan to do this with the other two sets I am currently working on also.
As designed:
DSCN0284.jpg

...and rearranged:
DSCN0310.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Ken

Thanks Ken, great pieces. I love sets within sets, not only do we have a small vignette going here, we have others that will dovetail in from the master. Nice to know you are at the helm, makes for exciting times ahead, appreciate seeing the proto types, cheers, Robin.

Ken,
Thanks for posting those photographs, they are great sets.
By the way are there any hand to hand sets for the Sudan?

Best wishes,
Benjamin

As promised, here are a few images of the two new Hand to Hand sets that were recently shown in the new catalog. These pictures were taken of the original sculpts right after I finished them and just before they were duplicated.
Ericka likes them better like this, rather than painted. Normally the next time I will see these will be as paint masters, and then a few months later as production work. We are often so busy that sometimes I actually forget about a set until I see it again as a production item.

DSCN0303.jpg

DSCN0298.jpg

Here are the two sets together. I designed them so they could be arranged differently if someone owns both sets. I plan to do this with the other two sets I am currently working on also.
As designed:
DSCN0284.jpg

...and rearranged:
DSCN0310.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Ken

many thanks Ken, great sets, through the master we can appreciate much more the sculpture of these pieces!

Great sets Ken :salute::, looking forward to adding them to my collection.....along with the extra kraal walls when they become available {bravo}}

Cheers

Have to agree with everyone else here, can't wait for these to join my troops :) Stunning work Ken !!

The new sets look great. Hoping they will be at the Chicago show. I would really like to get a look at them.
Brian

The new set - 300 only.

I noticed that they are now out of stock online at Modelzone. Not sure if they only allocate a portion of their total production to their website and the remainder for domestic consumption via their brick and mortar stores. Either way it looks like they are going to be hot sellers like previous hand to hand sets!

i noticed that they are now out of stock online at modelzone. Not sure if they only allocate a portion of their total production to their website and the remainder for domestic consumption via their brick and mortar stores. Either way it looks like they are going to be hot sellers like previous hand to hand sets!

I'm sure you'll find that modelzone hasn't received any of the sets yet and like wbritains hand to hand set 20102 won't be available until march 2013 unless Richard has it planned for an earlier delivery.....The Lt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back