new ACW Confederate Generals (1 Viewer)

Well I guess there was something new after all.... They do look good.:)

Ooooooooooooooo wonder if I can get mine before Mike does a photo op on his..grin....those look nice.............

which Confederate Generals are they - when will they be coming out?

Ooooooooooooooo wonder if I can get mine before Mike does a photo op on his..grin....those look nice.............

:D;) You never can tell Rick. I have Longstreet and Hill. Would like to see a figure of Ewell (Old Baldy) - that would complete Lee's Corps commanders at Gettysburg. Haven't collected any of the Confederate Division or Brigade commanders (Pickett, Armistead, Heth) - trying to determine who these two generals are supposed to be - maybe western theater - Albert Sidney Johnston, Patrick Cleburne ???
:) Mike

Hi All!
there will be a number of new ACW featured in the February catalog. I have these images in my files from earlier in the year when they were sculpted here.
P.G.T. Beauregard
DSCN8298.jpg

A.S. Johnston
DSCN8292.jpg

J.E. Johnston
DSCN8280.jpg

A.P. Hill
DSCN8275.jpg

And for good measure...
U.S. Grant
DSCN8283.jpg

All of these pictures were taken on one of our custom H&A scenic bases.
Hope you enjoy!
Ken

:D;) You never can tell Rick. I have Longstreet and Hill. Would like to see a figure of Ewell (Old Baldy) - that would complete Lee's Corps commanders at Gettysburg. Haven't collected any of the Confederate Division or Brigade commanders (Pickett, Armistead, Heth) - trying to determine who these two generals are supposed to be - maybe western theater - Albert Sidney Johnston, Patrick Cleburne ???

Hi All!
there will be a number of new ACW featured in the February catalog. I have these images in my files from earlier in the year when they were sculpted here.
P.G.T. Beauregard
DSCN8298.jpg

A.S. Johnston
DSCN8292.jpg

J.E. Johnston
DSCN8280.jpg

A.P. Hill
DSCN8275.jpg

And for good measure...
U.S. Grant
DSCN8283.jpg

All of these pictures were taken on one of our custom H&A scenic bases.
Hope you enjoy!
Ken

All great looking figures Ken. I guessed one of the two correctly. Looking forward to seeing them on the retail market.

Looks like Britains is branching out into the western theater.
mark

All look pretty nice to me wonder when they hit the open market.........imagine we are going to see the Cavalry first......looking forward to seeing them soon.....

Richard/Ken: Excellent. Another great layer to the Britains ACW line. Just imagine if you could produce/deliver some Confederate Cavalry Generals. Obviously J.E.B. Stuart has been done (dismounted). Consider Jeb's two heir apparents: Wade Hampton of South Carolina (1st/2nd S.C.) or Fitzhugh Lee of Virginia (1st Virginia). Other brigadiers to consider would be Thomas Munford (2nd Virginia), Williams Wickham (4th Virginia), Thomas Rosser (5th Virginia) ,William "Grumble" Jones (1st then 7th Virginia) , Lunsford Lomax (11th Virginia), Lawrence Baker or James Gordon (1st N.C.) or perhaps Matthew Butler (2nd S.C.) all worthy of depiction having served in the well regarded parenthesized regiments as Colonel's and eventually leading capable brigades through the eastern theatre campaigns.

Last edited:
The new leader figures look great. I'm excited to see some Western leaders in the line-up. Will there be some Union leaders from the West too? I'd like to see "Pap" Thomas and "Black Jack" Logan.

Also, are those new scenics in the background? I don't recall seeing the rail fence and brown corn stalks before.

One more question -- out of curiosity -- how many stars on Grant's shoulder straps? Is this before or after his promotion to Lt General?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back