New anniversary hmg set! (1 Viewer)

Gunn Miniatures

Command Sergeant Major
Dear All
I have recently posted pictures of the clay sculpts of our new HMG 42 Anniversary set on our Thomas Gunn Facebook page. Being techically inept I am unable to post pictures here but I am sure somebody will figure it out for me and post here at some point! I will be posting colour photos of the finished product on our website (www.tomgunn.co.uk) under the workshop page tomorrow.

As this is a 2 man set the price will be very competitive and hopefully affordable for all.

Thank you for all your support and keep the faith!

Kind Regards Tom

Just had a look. Very nice indeed. A sure winner and a nice anniversary set
Mitch

Dear All
I have recently posted pictures of the clay sculpts of our new HMG 42 Anniversary set on our Thomas Gunn Facebook page. Being techically inept I am unable to post pictures here but I am sure somebody will figure it out for me and post here at some point! I will be posting colour photos of the finished product on our website (www.tomgunn.co.uk) under the workshop page tomorrow.

As this is a 2 man set the price will be very competitive and hopefully affordable for all.

Thank you for all your support and keep the faith!

Kind Regards Tom

Can't wait to see the finished painted product. TG is releasing some nice AK figures!

The new anniversary set can now be seen in full colour in the "Workshop" of TG's website. I especially love the winter version
guy:smile2:

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

"Brilliant"

Just been looking at these another nice HMG set
Mitch

This is a very nice set indeed, great anniversary release.

Rob

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

"Brilliant"

Very glad to see a spare barrel case laying under the tripod-can't imagine not having a few of them around when some serious 'brass-burning' is taking place.
Looking great !
mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back