NEW BRITAINS 2014 SUMMER COLLECTION UP ON The BRITAINS WEB SITE (1 Viewer)

I'm afraid to say that I'm inclined to agree Robin, last years summer catalogue showed only two new sets and one of those is still to be released! As you know I converted existing figures from both WAN and AZW to give extra variety of units and might still have to continue.

There is so much more that could be done with this range - my wish list would be....

Dervish dead (various and lots)
Dervish cavalry
Dervish warriors (different poses to existing)

British mounted officers
British cavalry
British artillery
Baggage mules/camels

I appreciate that it's a tall order for all of the above and imho this is a great range of figures, but needs consistent new releases to keep the enthusiasm going and I do not want to stop here.......

Jeff

I've made half of your list for the Heritage range!^&grin

Martin

Hello all,
There are several additions to all ranges already in the works, including Clash of Empires, War on the Nile and of course American Civil War. Many of these will appear in the Fall catalog with pre-production samples on display at our Gettysburg Symposium in the silent auction.
I will be posting a few images on our Facebook page in the next two months leading up to the event too.
All the best!
Ken

Great, for you chaps Stateside :) Will there be some at the next show in London at all? Be great to see pre productions for the catalogue due out later in the year, guessing the Britains guys here will have loads of new pieces for us to veiw? Great stuff.
And are you able to bid for these pre productions in a silent auction at your shows over there? Never seen that at London?

I appreciate that it's a tall order for all of the above and imho this is a great range of figures, but needs consistent new releases to keep the enthusiasm going and I do not want to stop here.......

Jeff

Judging by what's available on Ebay UK currently and the fact that TF were selling Nile sets in job lots. Seems as if the momentum has been lost. Discounting by approved dealers is not a good sign.

Hello all,
There are several additions to all ranges already in the works, including Clash of Empires, War on the Nile and of course American Civil War. Many of these will appear in the Fall catalog with pre-production samples on display at our Gettysburg Symposium in the silent auction.
I will be posting a few images on our Facebook page in the next two months leading up to the event too.
All the best!
Ken

Hoping to see the gun limbers in the Fall catalog. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back