New Command Car (1 Viewer)

I'd love to see either a winterised King Tiger or a Jagdtiger.However and i may be wrong on this (happily if i am!)but i have a feeling Andy said a while back he doesn't like the Jagdtiger.

Rob

Didn't we see in the last K&C Collector magazine on the back page - the Winter Germans with a Jagpanzer IV ??

Could this be in our future?

Didn't we see in the last K&C Collector magazine on the back page - the Winter Germans with a Jagpanzer IV ??

Could this be in our future?

I was wondering about that. You are referring to the Arnhem Collector Magazine I presume.
Regards
Damian

I'm looking at that now guys,back page top left there looks to be a vehicle that i can't quite make out?

Rob

I'm looking at that now guys,back page top left there looks to be a vehicle that i can't quite make out?

Rob

Rob,

Is this what you are looking at?

Jeff

Attachments

• p23.jpg
    p23.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 180
Looks like it, but then it could be a Camel for all I know!

Jeff

:D The most dangerous Camel on the planet!.Most Camels Spit,this one can fire an armour piercing round at you!!!:eek:

Rob

The one I've just got, can fire lots of rounds very quickly. And spit :).

Hi Guys,

Don’t know why but just recently quite a few collectors have been asking about a new German command vehicle…

I spoke to Andy this morning (before he left for another trip to China) and he confirmed that we have an all-new HORCH vehicle already in the works and… some king of… Tiger!

Sounds interesting my friends but sorry I could not get more info than that!
I TRULY HOPE THHERE IS A NEW WINTER TIGER OF SOME SORTS IN THE WORKS, WE NEW COLLECTORS MISSED OUT ON THE LIMITED WINTER TIGER AND NOW IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND SAMMY

Hi Guys,

Don’t know why but just recently quite a few collectors have been asking about a new German command vehicle…

I spoke to Andy this morning (before he left for another trip to China) and he confirmed that we have an all-new HORCH vehicle already in the works and… some king of… Tiger!

Sounds interesting my friends but sorry I could not get more info than that!
I TRULY HOPE THHERE IS A NEW WINTER TIGER OF SOME SORTS IN THE WORKS, WE NEW COLLECTORS MISSED OUT ON THE LIMITED WINTER TIGER AND NOW IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND SAMMY

Nothing like K/C announcing again, that they are making a copy of what another mfg. is soon producing ( Collectors Showcase )..Nothing like taking a competitors thunder again..Can we say LRDG offerings same time as Figarti's release..Remember that one..Michael

Hi guys,

This one is especially for our most vocal critics. Go back and check your posts and see who announced a command car first… us or them?

Then think about this… World War Two is a pretty popular subject. Most companies go out and develop their own lines and directions. Occasionally a couple of us will come up with the same idea… at the same time. The LRDG is a prime example. Both regular posters Louis Badolato and Steven Chong took the time and effort to explain how and why this happens. But of course, that’s never good enough for everyone… given the chance, some will believe ill of K&C… every time.

As for the present Kerfuffle… the Collectors Showcase ‘Horch’ looks like a great little model and will, I'm sure, be popular.

But then again, I hope our own K&C model will also be popular. And here’s some photos of ours.

Now how do you think our team could have put this little beauty together in just a couple of days… black magic? King & Country is not 'stealing anyone’s thunder'… We’re simply doing our job.

P.S – The armoured vehicle featured in Gordon’s recent ‘Battle of the Bulge’ Diorama is in fact the original ‘Winter Stug’, WS014W. I’ll post a picture of it shortly.

Attachments

• AK046.jpg
    AK046.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 216
  • AK046(2).jpg
    AK046(2).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 213
Andrew, your Horch looks very nice, but I'm not sure if they had television in cars back then ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back