New FIW diorama scene (2 Viewers)

Simply an outstanding display. John's products are really beautifully done. If you are not already a member, I would invite you to join the John Jenkins Designs Collector's face book group. These photos would be well received there.
Mike

Very well done ! :salute:::salute:::salute::

Steve

Simply an outstanding display. John's products are really beautifully done. If you are not already a member, I would invite you to join the John Jenkins Designs Collector's face book group. These photos would be well received there.
Mike
Thanks, Mike, I'm not a member yet, would be glad to join.

Welcome to the forum. Yes, you have made a beautiful diorama. Full of action and nicely displayed.
Steve

Gorgeous and captivating display. The arrangement is impeccable. I love scenes like these. Thank you for sharing.
Ollie

Gorgeous and captivating display. The arrangement is impeccable. I love scenes like these. Thank you for sharing.
Ollie
Thank you, for your comment, I'm glad I have a place, where I can share it with people, who love toy soldiers as much as I do.

This is very well done! I love the action and the positioning of the figures.

You made a great scene here! Thanks for sharing.

Mark

You brought one of my favourite movies to life. Great work indeed.

The intensity of the scene is striking. Each figure meticulously positioned. Mind you, John’s figures are fabulous, which contributes so much. Robin.

Just perfect mate, a joy to view!

Really like the positioning of the figures and the round base is a nice touch.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to TF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back