New Modelzone Zulu Exclusive (2 Viewers)

Hello All,
These sets are now being offered as William Britain Collectors Club Sets with the price being set by the U.K.
To avoid confusion we will have then same pricing here in the U.S. for this set.
We will be fulfilling U.S. orders from Iowa as part of the run will be shipped here for fulfillment.

Obviously Modelzone could not take delivery of the sets once they were in administration and we could not find a U.K. dealer to pick it up with the short notice.
There will be plenty of new Anglo-Zulu war releases in the next few catalogs and we may also have another shop that would like an exclusive. We will keep you posted on this development.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused collectors.

Respectfully,
Kenneth Osen

Hi Ken, I gather it will be listed on the club's online shop soon so ordering can be done? Good to hear the Zulu line has more in the pipeline. Your excellent sculpts of mounted figures would be most welcome.{sm4}, Robin.

My set arrived yesterday. Very nice and please with the detail.

I forgot to mention the packaging seems to have changed as well. A mix of the clamshell packaging and the old box and foam.

I forgot to mention the packaging seems to have changed as well. A mix of the clamshell packaging and the old box and foam.

As long as they arrive safe, I don't have an issue as I keep no packaging due to storage issues. Robin.

Any chance of a picture of packaging.

Ansar

Here they are :) I found it much easier to get them out of the packaging.

Attachments

• DSCF4435.JPG
    DSCF4435.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCF4436.JPG
    DSCF4436.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCF4437.JPG
    DSCF4437.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCF4438.JPG
    DSCF4438.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 216
Mine arrived today. Looks great! Bravo Britains! :salute::
Best,
Josh

does anyone know if Bachmann begun to process the bookings made on the European site?
thanks

My set arrived this morning, looks impressive when placed with all the other Kraal sets very pleased with them

Kev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back