New Normandy Sets (1 Viewer)

hajipavt

Private 2
Im still not 100% convinced by these figures but they do display well. Enjoy:

new3.jpgnew.jpgnew2.jpg

would make a great Caen dio have thought about getting them repainting them up and doing a Monte cassino dio. They look ok in the dio setting you have them in.
Mitch

The figures are "ok" but when i compare them to the earlier SS Fallschirmjager
the quality in detail and paint is not the same. Detail such as the belt buckles, the pea-dot camo, the facial texture, the collar tabs are far superior in the SS release. I also dont like the new "base' on the figures. Too narrow and too slim in my opinion. Saying that, the figures display well as you can see.

Here is an ealier thread. Look at the quality of the detail particularly the camo, th belt, the gas canister. Far superior.

http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/showthread.php?20007-New-Release-SS-Fallschirmjager

Let me be clear. The new figures are OK and im glad i purchased them. Certainly value for money.

see what your saying maybe, its the new format that Brian was talking about with the romans. I have a mate who still buys all the ranges heavily who I see once or twice a month so, will see these and others newer sets soon. I have narrowed my focus to just the berlin range in terms of figure sets for a while now
Mitch

Those Fallschirmjagers look good, like the patrol poses especially the panzerschrek guy. Thanks for the pics. ^&cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back