New old Crusader Diorama (1 Viewer)

El Pippo

Private 1st Class
After 4 years it's time again to rebuild my Crusader Diorama. :D I think it's the 3th time to place this in my Hobby Room :)

Castle Walls, Towers and Gate are made by myself using Hirstarts Mold to cast small blocks of plaster and glue them together. It took me 4 months to build this. Even the Palm Trees are made by myself using hobby clay, pipe cleaners, paper, wire and a lot of glue ... :D

As i had to sell my whole collection of KnC Crusaders and Saracens a few years ago it will be a lot of fun the re-collect them all :)

IMG_1364.JPG

awesome job with the Hirst Art's molds...that's a lot of casting...would love to see some close-ups of it...

A fresh start and a nice size dio board, yes some fun can be expected here. Robin.

You sold them and now you buy them again? The same figures?

Looks amazing! I just want to roll around in that sand...

Great looking castle. You have a nice set up to work with. Crusader emblems adds to the scene.

Steve

You sold them and now you buy them again? The same figures?

Hello.

It was not my free decision to sell them,:( but if you need money ... I absolutely love this Series, especially the older Sets. ^&grin

So. YES!!! I will buy them all again...:rolleyes:

Thanks to all for your nice words. :)

The first "new" Figures arrived today along with a Siege Tower. Actually they feel somehow lost in this big Diorama :rolleyes:

As I am awaiting a few more Figures this weekend, I will post an Update then.

IMG_1366.JPG

Wondering how you will tackle that corner area, looks to be out of your reach? Robin.

Wow! That's a ton of work! The structure looks great! Good job
Looking forward to seeing more-
Joe

looks like a very nice setting for your next diorama
guy:)

Wondering how you will tackle that corner area, looks to be out of your reach? Robin.
Great job on the castle! It's nice to see another forum member building a new Crusades diorama. It's such a wonderful series. I look forward to following your posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back