New plastic figures !! (1 Viewer)

wayne556517

Lieutenant General
Maybe these could be made so those of us who collect the "Berlin 38" series could make up a parade at a reasonable price,just a thought any reply from K&C on this would be appreciated.
Who would be interested if they where produced ?

LAH175(L).jpg

That is a great idea for WW II collectors. But I am a ACW collector. What about us? It is really hard for K&C to figure out what line they will do next. It will make some people happy and others upset no matter what they do. The only other thing I have got to say is good luck K&C.

I'd potentially be interested but the price would have to be right - that is, they would have to be half price or less. Also, I'd need to get a look at one in person before I ordered. There is a very tactile quality to a cast metal figure which I can't imagine you'd get from a hard plastic figure. I'd also be concerned about re-sale value on painted plastic toy soldiers. I don't collect for profit but its nice to know you can trade sets in to buy new ones as your collecting interests change. It'll be interesting to see how the Alamo plastics are received - then we'll have a better idea of the future of this new medium for K&C. I'll still be getting at least one of each of the new LAH but yeah, adding multiples in plastic is not something I'd rule out either.

I feel that with the issue of detail with K&C with their metal line of figures that the plastic line will be just great. Look at Britains deetail and their metal figures. I think everything will be just fine. Can not wait to see them either. Happy collecting: "Mr Colt 45"

What is the latest news about
their Plastic Alamo Figures being released
at the WestCoaster in three weeks ?

From Andy

Hi Steve, thanks for your email about our "Alamo" series... We will release 2 " Personality" figures In March, all-metal, hand- painted....the plastic painted series will be in second quarter of 2014.
Best wishes,
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back