New Release: ACW Confederate Marchers (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
New Release: ACW Confederate Marchers

TCS is pleased to introduce a great new ACW set grouping. Check out these five two figure marching sets. Created expressly for maximum variation in diorama set-ups. Group our marchers in a marching column moving up into the line or arrange them three ranks abreast for an impending attack.

And who pray tell are these butternut warriors so excited to see? Well that’s another chapter to come, but for now we think these little fellas will move pretty fast, so get ‘em while you can!

We’ve seen a real resurgence in ACW interest this year and thought we’d have to focus a bit more energy on this franchise of ours. So expect these and a myriad of additional set releases to come!

These figures are some of the best yet. We’re using the new in house cloth sculpting tool and it’s easy to see how the cloth and folds move just right on the figures. Look for rich shading and well blended highlights to boot. Pricing is market and unchanged at $65.00 bucks for a two figure set. These are limited edition boxed sets. Shipping in September.

Tally Hooo!

regards,

Brian

ACW2.jpg

ACW3.jpg

These look super Brian. I was just setting up a marching column this afternoon, and these could really look great mixed in.

Looking forward to seeing these at the Chicago OTSN show Brian to see how they would "fit in" with my WB ACW collection. I have always wanted more troops marching in column . . . which they did alot more of than fighting.
:smile2: Mike

Not my collecting era but, these figures look excellent and really like the animation in them. I am sure ACW collectors will be very happy
Mitch

Although i'm not into ACW very nice figures
Waiting for next bach of Berlin 38

Very nice. I can see myself getting a few of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back