New release: Agincourt! (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
NEW RELEASE: AGINCOURT!​

As we begin shipping our most recent catalog I thought it ideal to begin introducing the next roster of goodies!

Picture an army of peasants desperately descending from the local village. And like a hive of locusts alleviating every item of value from the corpses of the slain on the battle of Agincourt. So naked were the bodies the dead nobility of French Knights could not be discerned from the commoners.
Such was the scene of carnage that greeted those that would attempt to give proper burial to their countrymen.

Agincourt was of course one of the most one sided battles of the 100 years’ war but it is where TCS will begin telling the story. A conflict that embodies both the greatest period of armor and battle, as well as the worst butcher of English and French knights ever. Join us as we begin filling out the roster of Knights and those that would fight with them with this first issue. We begin with Henry V and standard bearer, two mounted pieces ( French to follow ) and dismounted Knights. Our next edition follows fast on the heels of these. (Don't fret the longbow will make its important appearance in due course!)

Expect Agincourt figures in 45 days time time along with a host of other new items to introduced in the very same catalog. Pricing is as per usual.

Enjoy the sets! Tally Hooo!

Brian

AG1.jpg

AG2.jpg

Terrific looking figures Brian, congratulations.

Rob

Oh Lord. These look fantastic. Looks to be a must have series. -- Al

Excellent looking figures.A lot of people have been waiting for a line like this.
Mark

Lookin' good Brian! I always felt that a medieval range would be great vehicle for CS because of CS's penchant for capturing and conveying implied motion. I believe CS is really best at portraying the sheer intensity of hand to hand warfare. In this case it appears to work particularly well as we have knights trying to employ a combination of graceful yet brutal fighting techniques while being hindered by their restrictive, cumbersome armor. I think CS accounts for this dichotomy very well. Congrats to CS on the new range. I will definitely be giving this line a very close look.

Joe

I am so glad this is finally going to happen. I have been holding onto this for a year and a half. Brian I guess I can keep a secret.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}} These are worth the wait. I am so pre-ordering these all right now or at least Monday am.

Brian I've always liked your mounted sets but for one thing - The bridle work is IMO too far off scale. I do have Major Royal and Captain Latane.
When photographed my eye goes directly to the bridle. Any thoughts on this?

I really like your Agincourt work, except for the bridle.

Thanks, Donnie

Brian I've always liked your mounted sets but for one thing - The bridle work is IMO too far off scale. I do have Major Royal and Captain Latane.
When photographed my eye goes directly to the bridle. Any thoughts on this?

I really like your Agincourt work, except for the bridle.

Thanks, Donnie

Bridle? do you know how fragile they would be if they were scale? Dude, I just repaired a scale bridle for a first legion piece. It was paper thin and a pain in the keester to fix. I did fix it but if I have to do it again and I will I am gonna charge double! Ever wonder why the K&C bayonets are so big? They are not scale now but they used to be. See how many of the early ones that still have their original bayonets still attached. Just my two cents worth.

It is what it is I suppose and too bad - Maybe some day.
I said too far off scale, not scale.

It does not seem to be a problem for the other manufactures and IMO all that needs to be done to increase sales dramatically.

Every time I've seen new mounted releases from CS I've wanted to buy them if not for the enlarged bridle.

FL was hard to fix? - Next time you'll know more than the last - It is the future in TS.

Donnie

I am so glad this is finally going to happen. I have been holding onto this for a year and a half. Brian I guess I can keep a secret.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}} These are worth the wait. I am so pre-ordering these all right now or at least Monday am.

Where can we pre-order these figures?

Thanks,

George

Very good but this is the last time i look at them,don't have the room or the money...........................^&grin
Awesome release mate they look great.

Very good but this is the last time i look at them,don't have the room or the money...........................^&grin
Awesome release mate they look great.

I am with you on this one Wayne....Very nice sets and am glad for those collectors but,have to stay in my lane......WWII matte. Great job on the figures.
They should do well.

looks a nice range. Particularly like the mounted knights
Mitch

It is what it is I suppose and too bad - Maybe some day.
I said too far off scale, not scale.

It does not seem to be a problem for the other manufactures and IMO all that needs to be done to increase sales dramatically.

Every time I've seen new mounted releases from CS I've wanted to buy them if not for the enlarged bridle.

FL was hard to fix? - Next time you'll know more than the last - It is the future in TS.

Donnie
This is true. :):smile2: Still going to charge double though:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Finally someone doing 100 years wars again... I'm defiantly buying these....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back