New Release: King Tiger Tank (2 Viewers)

Nice release Brian. The multiple variant and damage options available for your AFVs are truly innovative. Keep up the good work.

Very very nice Tiger tank. I've been looking for one for my winter diorama and this Tiger fits it nicely. I've not owned any CS tanks before and just wondering how they are compared to similar tanks from K&C...( I mostly collect K&C and am relatively new to the TS world ). The price is also very competive from CS.

Very very nice Tiger tank. I've been looking for one for my winter diorama and this Tiger fits it nicely. I've not owned any CS tanks before and just wondering how they are compared to similar tanks from K&C...( I mostly collect K&C and am relatively new to the TS world ). The price is also very competive from CS.

Collectors Showcase Armor is equal or better than other manufacturers IMHO:) I own several; the Stug III and the Arnhem Tiger as well as the New Figarti Jagdpanzer IV. I consider the Stug III and Jagdpanzer IV equal in every way in quality and accuracy. The tracks and sprockets are very well done and exceed some manufacturers level of detail; which is very important to realism on tracked vehicles:D The scale is also correct at 1/30 as actually measured within +/- 3%. Absolute scale accuracy is difficult with Polystone models due to shrinkage. I will be ordering the Porsche Tiger myself:D Hope this helps your decision process:) Regards

:D:D:D
What more could you ask for? So many options, great detail, superb figures and priced with the COLLECTOR in mind!:)
Another home run from Brian and TCS. I know where my $'s are going in 2011!;)

Absolutely- you nailed it there! Glad I waited for CS's to unveil their King Tiger before pulling the trigger on a different manufacturer's product. Congratulations to CS on what appears to be perhaps your best creation to date. I appreciate the fine detail and the fair price. I plan on buying two of these beasts.

Joe

Thank you for your input. I do like the facts that CS tanks look very nice and at a very competitive price. It also provides lots of options when comes to making a diorma.

Collectors Showcase Armor is equal or better than other manufacturers IMHO:) I own several; the Stug III and the Arnhem Tiger as well as the New Figarti Jagdpanzer IV. I consider the Stug III and Jagdpanzer IV equal in every way in quality and accuracy. The tracks and sprockets are very well done and exceed some manufacturers level of detail; which is very important to realism on tracked vehicles:D The scale is also correct at 1/30 as actually measured within +/- 3%. Absolute scale accuracy is difficult with Polystone models due to shrinkage. I will be ordering the Porsche Tiger myself:D Hope this helps your decision process:) Regards

Fantastic new releases. I'm very impressed with the sheer variety of options/variants that the KT's that are being released come in. :eek: Its nice to hear comments from CS owners that these pieces match up well to the competition. As someone who does not have a "bricks and mortar" store to see actual pieces before a purchase its nice to hear collector feedback. At their price point it really puts CS to the head of the class.

I would agree & would say The Arnhem Stug is the pick of the bunch :cool:

holy toledo Brian, they are beautiful. loike the normandy or arnhem version

This is a must for me. I can see either the Panzer IV or KTalongside my wrecked CS Panther in the Bulge diorama. For those who want to know how CS stacks up with K&C, let me just say that as much as I like K&C (I have quite a few vehicles), CS is as good or better. It is hard to beat CS for action. I already have the Panther, Tiger 1, and halftrack. I display the CS winter vehicles and figures with my K&C Bulge stuff, and they fit right in perfectly.

Of the two recent releases- I am more likely to buy the Sherman than the KT- nothing wrong with it, I am just a sucker for the tin pillbox. :D

Of course, that's after the Panzer IV Normandy!! :eek::D

Of the two recent releases- I am more likely to buy the Sherman than the KT- nothing wrong with it, I am just a sucker for the tin pillbox. :D

Of course, that's after the Panzer IV Normandy!! :eek::D

Buy both of them!:) The price is certainly right!;)
The King will look great alongside the Panther and Panzer IV.

Hi Brain When will you put the photos on your web site & add product codes for the king tigers ?
Thank in advance

Must admit I like the KTII without zimmeritt and will be getting summer and winter variants without but, even with they look stunning great detail and paint work. Look forward to more pics on the site and to seeing one in the flesh
Mitch

Excellent models!!! Just one problem.....King Tiger 332 has the 1SS Panzer Divisional badge (with a single key),whereas in reality these vehicles sported the crossed keys of the LAH Panzer Korps.They were never an integral part of 1SS Panzer Division,being 'on loan' until the end of the war.
Jeff

For me, I have seen so many different pictures of tanks which have had unit markings that are slightly wrong or old versions for the period that I just don't care. If they bother me that much I will remove them and replace with ones which I prefer.

Nothing IMO can detract from the fact that a superb rendition of an iconic german tank has been created by CS.
Mitch

Nothing IMO can detract from the fact that a superb rendition of an iconic german tank has been created by CS.
Mitch

I agree that it is an excellent piece,I did say that in my earlier post.What unnerves me somewhat is the lack of research into basic unit markings,and many people who buy this piece may not have the modelling skills or confidence to redesign the insignia.
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back