New Release: LAH Lichtenfelde Barracks Berlin 1938 With LAH figure sets (1 Viewer)

Mitch very nice historical pics
Very nice setup from CS very colorful
very historicly represented
homerun for LAH collectors
hope CS will keep adding to it
I have over 60 figures of KC LAH
Looking into these (very colorful) i like that
Looking at KC MK050 gruesome trophy
a sarasin holding a decapitated head of a crusader
i never saw a post on that or any comments
I did not like that , i did not buy that
So those who don't like the LAH releases
don't buy it and quit *****ing about it
to me it's history and very colorful PERIOD
LAH collectors HAPPY COLLECTING

Last time I checked this is a free forum and people are allowed to post their opinions as long as they not offensive, thats what freedom is about.People are perfectly entitled to state their opinion in a respectful manner,I'm sure most of us are adult enough to deal with that.:rolleyes:.I have great respect for Brian and his product and would never come on here and slate a product of his, I was merely given my slant on the subject is all.

Rob

Mapleleaf...

Thanks for that. As a big LAH collector (I buy enough to make the 1st Kompanie LAH) I can understand the alternate thoughts about the LAH in parade setting and, everyone is allowed a comment on something which does cause controversy. I think Rob as a very proud Englishman as I am myself was not critiquing the product as he can clearly see quality when its delivered to the toy soldier market just his own views on the swastikas and pomp of the third reich.

I think his point was valid in the fact that some may have sympathies or similar ideology and collect them for those reasons which, I am sure is quite true whilst others, like myself, collect because they look good in a large display.

Our hobby, deals with the nastier side of humanity and history on the whole so, will always evoke strong emotion even today some may see the battle you mentioned as extended into modern times but, maybe its all about the fact that its still in living memory for many and, that means emotions for many will be raw.
Mitch

Thank you Mitch, a very intelligent and open minded post from a big collector of this range. Makes a nice change from the tedious 'why don't you shut up' type post.

Great looking figure and buildings Brian, hope the LAH collectors enjoy them:cool:.

Rob

I wonder if Brian has anymore LAH surprises in Chicago?

Rob

Rob...

I don't know what else he could do as he has just released a pile. I hope he does not as it will give me time to get this little lot.
Mitch

LAH Lichtenfelde Barracks Berlin 1938 With LAH figure sets

Our Chicago suprise, today! The boys in black are back! And they’re mad as hell. TCS is pleased to present the second installment in our now very popular LAH series: LAH Barracks building Lichterfelde in Berlin, 1938.

These great LAH sets are accompanied by the three piece Lichterfelde building diorama. Each building piece is sold separately and can be used in parts or as a whole building presentation. The flags are removable and the diorama is a great Size 15” x 11.5” x 14” ( with top flags attached ), the side piece building measures 15” x 7 1/2” x 9 1/4”.

The main building comes with removable flags a center eagle and a great set of LAH statues based on the originals! We decided to do eyes right on our LAH marchers as that had not been done before in the genre and we have a great set of guards. The guards can be used as part of a formation or placed by the LAH statues on the main building section.

Once again you’ll notice a change in the realism of the sculpts. We are using our new in-house technology: Mini-Cloth. Mini-cloth was written in-house and takes into account simulations that incorporate physics and density of whatever attributes we assign, from dense wool to thin cotton. Mini-Cloth brings forth a new era in miniatures never before seen.

These buildings are extremely limited at just 300 sets worldwide.

Our LAH sets are by far one of our best selling genres and an entire host of additions are just beginning to roll out. These sets ship next month!

Best regards and Tally Hoooo!

Brian

LAH1.jpg

LAH2.jpg

LAH3.jpg

LAH4.jpg

LAH5.jpg

LAH6.jpg

LAH7.jpg

LAH8.jpg

LAH9.jpg

EXCELLENT!! EXCELLENT!! EXCELLENT!! EXCELLENT!!

Your products get better and better with each production.

Will there be another Block Buster, CS and BSP Promotional Diorama Production in the works soon?
Continued luck!
Stay in touch Brian.
Nick

Question for Brian:
I was in Berlin some days ago and could see the Lichterfelde Barracks - not much has changed since 1945.
As far as I could see, there is no gate/ portal for these new TCS barrack buildings :eek: ?
Will we still see a gate later on please ?

Is the fence removable? Can the sides of the building attach without the center piece??

Daruss...

Brian will know this better but, I would think looking at it that the railings would have to be removable to aid with packing. May be wrong, but, it looks it looks that way. I would also think the two outside building could be butted up toghether if one did not want to buy the middle section
Mitch

CS did a hell of a job (awsome)
People have different oppinion on LAH
To me it represent the German Army in a certain period of time(history)
that's all, PERIOD. Anybody ever went to a show and din't see
a LAH dio. Every show i went there's always at least 2 -3 of them
These guys are not Nazi there sellers , i'm not a Nazi i'm a collector.
To each is own
Maple Leaf

Question for Brian:
I was in Berlin some days ago and could see the Lichterfelde Barracks - not much has changed since 1945.
As far as I could see, there is no gate/ portal for these new TCS barrack buildings :eek: ?
Will we still see a gate later on please ?

We tried a gate in the front next to the sentinals. But it looked really bad. In fact it was visually difficult to see what was past the gate. Our troops looked as though they were " behind bars ". A choice had to be made, and we decided to take some artistic license and lose the gates I'm afraid. Now in regards to the side piece gates they are removable. In fact all of the pieces are removable, better for shipping that way.

Regards,

Brian

I am looking for collectors showcase CS00477B barracks wall

Hi there
Has anyone got the collectors showcase CS00477B barracks wall for sale??? And willing to ship to Scotland?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back