New release: M4a1 sherman with lafayette pool! (1 Viewer)

Ha, good question. I can't figure out how to set the driver's hatch in the open position. There is nothing on which attach it. Perhaps it is just my ineptness. :wink2:

No problem, The two male prongs fit into the two matching females. So you have your choice of the open position and the closed one.

Cheers!

Brian

JURGEN KEUPPE:

Thanks for the photos. "In the Mood" looks great...I was worried about the somewhat glossy hull finish on the official photos, but in your photos, the finish looks fine.

Oh she is beautiful!!! Thanks for the pics. I'm definitely picking this up.

Very nice. All it needs is lots of stowage or riders!

Some riders and/or stowage could be used to camouflage the severe error on the upper rear hull plate. Other wise the tank looks really nice. I do like the treatment of the "duckbill" extended end connectors on the tracks. One of the few times these has been done in collectible tanks.

Rec'd mine yesterday and plsd with the model. First I've seen come with equipment that can be stowed on the vehicle (as depicted in the pics). Good looking piece from CS. Chris

Brian,
CUDOS!!!! The Sherman is outstanding and is the kind of model we all expect from CS. Thinking of getting another one it was so great.

Question: Can the loading team CS426 be used with this Sherman?

Fran

Got mine today, but have some problems with it, bad luck I guess. The main gun barrel is crooked, there is a "melted" looking spot on the front of the right track, and it is missing the front hull machine gun. This is only the second CS tank I have gotten (first was the Stug III a while back which I like very much) and it is disappointing to have these issues, but it does look like a fine model except for the errors with mine.

Attachments

• IMG_1173.JPG
    IMG_1173.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_1177.JPG
    IMG_1177.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_1172-001.JPG
    IMG_1172-001.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 257
Got mine today, but have some problems with it, bad luck I guess. The main gun barrel is crooked, there is a "melted" looking spot on the front of the right track, and it is missing the front hull machine gun. This is only the second CS tank I have gotten (first was the Stug III a while back which I like very much) and it is disappointing to have these issues, but it does look like a fine model except for the errors with mine.

OUCH!!! Brian will take care of ya.

My goodness you should be thrilled, your unit can shoot around corners! ^&grin Anyhow the mg barrel is wrapped separately in the box but the track casting and main barrel is something out of Loony Toons for sure.

Send along your address in a PM and we'll ship your replacement today!

Cheers,

Brian

My goodness you should be thrilled, your unit can shoot around corners! ^&grin Anyhow the mg barrel is wrapped separately in the box but the track casting and main barrel is something out of Loony Toons for sure.

Send along your address in a PM and we'll ship your replacement today!

Cheers,

Brian

Great customer service Brian. Keith

Received my replacement today. Thanks for the excellent customer service Brian! I'll probably be using this tank to post some dio photos soon.:smile2:

Received my replacement today. Thanks for the excellent customer service Brian! I'll probably be using this tank to post some dio photos soon.:smile2:

Glad to hear it, Duke.
CS's customer service is second to none. Looking forward to the photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back