New Release: Raupenschlepper with/winter PAK 7.5 (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
Raupenschlepper in Winter & Normandy​

TCS is pleased to introduce more of whats making us the pretty nifty TS company.

The new Raupenschlepper that is meant to tow our 7.5. Chock full of accessories such as barrel, gas cans and boxes its a perfect platform for our SdkFz 7 riders towing the brand new 7.5. The Raupenschlepper is over the top with not only a removable top but a removable driver with open and closing doors. Perfect to re-create an abandoned unit on the side of the road. You wanted paint chips rust and weathering, well its all been done here. We thought it high time to start doing a variety of trucks and light vehicles to go with our new figure sets, so lets get it on!

Also pictured from our upcoming catalog is our PAK 7.5 winter set, check out the intense action as the desperate crew prepare to dual it out with an oncoming attack of Shermans!

Be aware that because of all of the varied inventory that we are creating we just can’t manufacture loads of the same thing, so these honey's are quite limited. I suggest you get them while you can. These and all of our other items release at the end of September.

We pledge to continue keeping the hobby affordable and fun: After all we’re collectors too!

Tally Hooo!

regards,

Brian

Raup1.jpg

Raup2.jpg

stunning releases. Opening doors and removable driver is very innovative. The winter pak and crew look very good also.
Mitch

{sm3}{sm3}{sm3} wow ! Great looking additions-you guys are on a roll.
mike

Unbelievable releases. This stuff is just fantastic and still affordable. Love the look of the Normandy versions of the Raupe and PAK. -- Al

Great new products Brian, keeps me motivated to keep earning money. Cheers, Robin.

Brian, You have found the secret to getting into my wallet located in my left rear pocket ! Looking forward to adding these beauty's also ! {bravo}}

Superb Brian,well done to all involved great little vehicle any chance of anything "PANZER" grey one day not that im unhappy with what you have released so far,thanks mate.

Oh Great! That is all I need! Something else I absocompletelutely have to freaking have! When will this end Lord?{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

CS is really bringin' it, aren't they?!?! Looks great! As always, love all the display options CS's creative engineering allows for. Fantastic work Brian!

Superb Brian,well done to all involved great little vehicle any chance of anything "PANZER" grey one day not that im unhappy with what you have released so far,thanks mate.

I would love to see a Tiger in PANZER grey!

Just ordered my Raupenschlepper. Thinking of a dio like this:Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-296-1688-38A,_Nordfrankreich,_7,5cm_Pak,_Raupenschlepper_Ost.jpg

Absolutely wonderful looking Raupen and Pak gun, as well as soldiers, Imho I think of all current companies doing polystone vehicles CS with it's price points as well, is way ahead of it's competition, if I weren't a First Legion collector I think I would be a CS collector, I really enjoy the looks of CS, they have made great improvements over the years on the soldier part in sculpts and painting, so keep up the great work CS, future looks bright for the CS collector...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back