NEW RELEASE: Rome 43AD Catapault & Fighting Sets (1 Viewer)

"That's a bit harsh - you write so much dribble that I thought some positive re-inforcement when you finally make a relevant observation might build up your self esteem. I see that my collection will pass yours over the coming weeks - that's got to hurt!"

Not as much as spending what I'd need to keep ahead. In this Toy Soldier world you are my protege and it's a credit to my mentorship that you are about to surpass me. So Jack, soar.....

So, Darth, the student becomes the master!

"So, Darth, the student becomes the master!"

Jack, I am your father! Oh and that girl you've got a crush on, she's your sister. You'd be better off chasing Demi Moore. I understand she's available but you might be too old for her.

"So, Darth, the student becomes the master!"

Jack, I am your father! Oh and that girl you've got a crush on, she's your sister. You'd be better off chasing Demi Moore. I understand she's available but you might be too old for her.

That would hardly be going where no man has gone before!

As much as I'm sure the world's online toy soldier community is enjoying the 'Jack and Larso' banter, I thought I'd add a point about why this range excites me so much.

Firstly, the quality is excellent for the price. The ones by First Legion are very good, but almost too good - if that makes any sense? I think CS are on a par with the new Conte ones but I'm not mad about the winter element with those. I think the action is great with both though. My favourite aspect though is the colours of the CS Barbarians/Celts. The blue woad and tartan just makes them stand-out so much more. So a few things come together to make it a 'must collect' range!

Very nice release from CS{bravo}}{bravo}}.....CS figures really improving....Well done....Congrats to Brian and CS

I would also like to see the staff (hastile) on the Optio extended. I could be wrong but I believe the staff was much longer then was is shown. But then again maybe that Celt took half of that staff of with his sword before he took one to the noggin^&grin

allromans2smokyS.jpg

Great range by CS.Like the way Brian listens to his customers.
Mark

Love them Brian thanks.I will get all of them and all your future Roman releases.Mike B.:smile2:

Brian...

looks like a very nice job on all these figures...I especially like the two figures handling the catapult...the one cranking and the one loading...both great poses...I can't tell from the photo...as his back is turned...but does the one operating the crank actually have his hands on the lever?

nice detail on the catapult also...the wood grain and color looks sweet...love those dark rich colors...

the combat sets are great action sets...again...very nice poses also...as are the casualties...

it's really nice to see you considering and taking suggestions...some manufacturer's egos might get a little bruised about such comments...but it's obvious you're anxious to please your collectors...beefing up the weapons...adding the fifth shoulder plate...and consdiering changing some shields...it's a sign of your commitment to your customers...big kudos on that...

you stated the next wave was already at the factory...not to rush you....^&grin....as I understand that these are not even released yet...but when might the 3rd wave hit the stores?

congratulations to you...I'm anxious to purchase these...

Brian the new Roman sets look great count me in for them. Thanks :smile2:Mike B.

Brian...

looks like a very nice job on all these figures...I especially like the two figures handling the catapult...the one cranking and the one loading...both great poses...I can't tell from the photo...as his back is turned...but does the one operating the crank actually have his hands on the lever?

nice detail on the catapult also...the wood grain and color looks sweet...love those dark rich colors...

the combat sets are great action sets...again...very nice poses also...as are the casualties...

it's really nice to see you considering and taking suggestions...some manufacturer's egos might get a little bruised about such comments...but it's obvious you're anxious to please your collectors...beefing up the weapons...adding the fifth shoulder plate...and consdiering changing some shields...it's a sign of your commitment to your customers...big kudos on that...

you stated the next wave was already at the factory...not to rush you....^&grin....as I understand that these are not even released yet...but when might the 3rd wave hit the stores?

congratulations to you...I'm anxious to purchase these...

Sure, we expect the next set of Romans to hit in as little as 90 days from this release. Also we added a brand new set of advancers to that set as the first set of advancers vaporised immediately.

Thanks for all the kudos, we really want to have an open ear: it only seems correct to us!

Cheers,

Brian

Will these sets be released at the end of Feb or are we looking at March?

Mike {Sahara}my dealer told me they are shipping on Feb.20th but he expected a week or two delay .If anyone hears they shipped on time please post it.Darn,the sets do look good.Thanks Mike B.

Its amazing what a nice background can do with some terrific figures. Just having a little late night fun.
IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

Great pics mate i really like these Romans,but i mustn't go there must stay strong.......................^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back