New release sneak peek: Sturmtiger! (1 Viewer)

NEW RELEASE SNEAK PEEK: STURMTIGER!

Seems like the better TCS does the more we see some folks coming out of the woodwork and saying this that or the other thing. Are these competitive forces feeling the TCS heat? Maybe so. And I’ll tell you this: A lot of you guys have wondered why I have not commented often lately, it’s that we are so darn busy! Busy making goodies that are selling out, in addition to creating whole new product lines ( stay tuned for this you’re gonna love it )

So listen, when someone pulls out one of the better sets we’ve done and starts complaining about this or that, take a look for yourself. When you do I’m know you’ll wonder why you haven’t added that very same set to your collection.

Fellas, these are competitive times, the dirty little secret is most manufacturers are just not doing that well. But guess what: we are ^&grin And the reason is, we produce great product at excellent prices. On the other hand are we always trying to improve the product? Sure we are! Hell just look at this new beauty coming in four weeks: Our brand new Sturmtiger with loading crew!

The Sturmtiger was the direct effect city fighting had on the German Heer psyche after Stalingrad. Designed and manufactured as a weapon that could knock down whole city blocks it could be devastating. The Germans only manufactured about 45 of the beasts. Based on the Tiger I chassis it was laborious to load and was prone to difficulty due to its weight. But nothing screams German military punch like the Sturmtiger! We’ve even added a loading crew with extra ammo as an add on. This very limited edition release and others are due out in middle February. So keep those eyes peeled for even more great announcements in the days ahead.

( I added a shot of The Collectors Showcase collectors showcase. My own personal curio with, you guessed it, the prototype Sturmtiger. Sorry fellas I just had to have it )

Tally Hooo!

Brian

View attachment 142264
View attachment 142267
View attachment 142265
View attachment 142266

Brian; Exceptional ambush pattern. The colors are perfect and the dapple is not over done. A fine offering for 2014. Regards

Any news on the release date for the sturmtiger?
Mitch

Although Brian says mid Feb from my experience you can add a few more weeks to the proposed date and than some for the dealer to get and after that on to you. I am thinking mid to end of March for this beast to rumble down my driveway.^&grin, Robin.

Available now to order, expected March, great. Robin.

New Model Army cane out with their version of The Sturmtiger a few years ago. Huge hunk on metal but very interesting. I was able to get a couple on sale. Anyone know how this will stack up with NMA's. Larry.

New Model Army cane out with their version of The Sturmtiger a few years ago. Huge hunk on metal but very interesting. I was able to get a couple on sale. Anyone know how this will stack up with NMA's. Larry.
I'm sure the CS model will be larger and more detailed than the NMA model, which is several years old and early generation, as well as 1/32 in scale. -- Al

I'm sure the CS model will be larger and more detailed than the NMA model, which is several years old and early generation, as well as 1/32 in scale. -- Al

Yes, the size difference will be incredible. 1/32 vs 1/27

cnq..

It won't take long when the ST is released to complete. A great AFV and an added bonus is its probably the only one getting made by any maker. I would hate to see such a good AFV in a poorly researched and incorrect manner released on the market!!
Mitch

Honor Bound made a superb example as I recall. I am surprised you do not have one given your admiration for this AFV. Regards

do we have an update on he release date for the sturmtiger??
Mitch

Here's some pictures of this beast I took at the Westcoaster a week ago.

IMO, the Model is nice but the paint app. makes it kind of plastic looking. More overly red weathered tracks again.

What do you think?

Carlos

Collector Showcase Sturmtiger Model Tank B.JPG

Collector Showcase Sturmtiger Model Tank D.JPG

For me this is the first 1/30 Sturm so track paint not withstanding I have to have it. I will wait to see another member's version should they repaint the tracks before deciding. Had 4 1/18 & 2 1/16 (RC) Sturms which I sold, so have been missing this machine. Thought about buying 16 of them which is the true amount built in late WW11. ^&grin, Robin.

I want the winter one but no loading crew don't get it................^&confuse^&confuse

I want the winter one but no loading crew don't get it................^&confuse^&confuse

No need, who wants to stand around in cold anyway. Ammunition was in short supply at this time of the war, so none available means you simply hunker down in the tank and wait until Spring and load up than. Robin.

I see its now gone from pre order on CS site so, will contact dealer today to find out an ETA. From the pics its hard to say if it looks plastic but, for me its looking accurate and the paint job looks better in the flesh pics than I have seen on the promo pics. Anyway with all the plastic creeping into the hobby its becoming the norm not the exception!!!

I will be repainting the tracks anyway so, the red replicating rust does not bother me. Wayne, get the add on crew and send them to me or I will get you one and I will sculpt you winter jackets. Even simpler mate just get the white out and dry brush the figures to add the effect of cold and they will be fine. I was not going to get the winter version as there does not seem to have been any white washed (though we always have to say there could have been!!) but, I am going to convert the crews.

Release of the year or the last several for me. Now Brian kindly release a Sturmpanzer Brumbar (without additional front armour) and a Jagdtiger (Otto's last Tiger)
Mitch

Have it now, tick another tank of the list, thanks Brian. ^&cool, Robin.

Excellent addition, thanks Brian. Robin.

Attachments

• P4040004.jpg
    P4040004.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 102
Excellent addition, thanks Brian. Robin.

Good looking scene Robin...The back drop makes it seem as though a storm is brewing up behind them ! Also SturmTiger looks great ! Congrat's...Mitch will be happy to be getting his if he hasn't gotten them already !?!

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back