new standard and 2015 stock and spring collection (1 Viewer)

hoogri

Command Sergeant Major
when can we expect the new standard
was wondering when they are going to be sent.
and if anyone have already received something.

Richard

when can we expect the new standard
was wondering when they are going to be sent.
and if anyone have already received something.

Richard

Should be soon Richard. They went to the printer couple of weeks ago before the Chinese holiday. Maybe Ken has more specific info. Chris

I was told end of February by the collectors club so hopefully it will be soon

Kev

We have the Standards here already and we are waiting for the catalogs to come back from the printer so we can start mailing them next week.
Ken

Will distribution to the US and Europe be at the same time, or will it be US first then Europe later?

I know they catalog was distributed to some retailers at a show earlier this week, so to a degree I suppose you could say the UK is getting their information a little earlier than the U.S. this time around.
Ken

Treefrog has listed images and descriptions from the Spring catalog under upcoming releases. I hope you enjoy.
Ken

Here is one of the Dutch Lancers from one of our diorama shots we did.
0ca6e805f23efd2d847496a1803e3f0e_zps85cbc2c2.jpg

That gun is really well done! All of these new Naps releases are just in the "nick of time" for the Battle of Waterloo bicentennial.
Cheers,
Brendan

There will additional figures added to this range in the second quarter too. As much as I would like to see more released at one time, I know that it can stress both the collector and the retailer!
Ken

According to the Collectors Club here in UK the new spring catalogue pus Standard will go into the post on Monday.

According to the Collectors Club here in UK the new spring catalogue pus Standard will go into the post on Monday.

Can anyone tell me if the FEBRUARY edition of the Standard has yet gone out as it is now the 21st MARCH 2015 and I am still waiting to receive it. ???

Kind Regards

Zulu Dawn :confused:

Can anyone tell me if the FEBRUARY edition of the Standard has yet gone out as it is now the 21st MARCH 2015 and I am still waiting to receive it. ???

Kind Regards

Zulu Dawn :confused:

I received mine late last week . . .
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back