New Video Battle of the Bulge KC Toy Soldiers & more (1 Viewer)

desk11desk12

1st Lieutenant
Hello Guys:

I really enjoyed making this video.

These are old pictures of my toy soldier collection. I thought you Military Miniature collectors and WWII modelers might like. The figures are mostly from King and Country. However some of the figures are from Figarti Miniatures.

The diorama materials used are from Build A Rama, Hudson & Allen and Conte Collectibles. The snow is plain baking powder that easily removed without damaging the figures and diorama materials.

What do you think? Please comment.

Thanks

Carlos

https://youtu.be/hSmmEBpUaWk

Carlos, I loved it. Very well done. I really dug the music too, right up my alley :wink2:

My only complaint is that it was too short :smile2:

Terrific job. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Brad

carlos, i loved it. Very well done. I really dug the music too, right up my alley :wink2:

Brad

i second that, very nice and cool too, love the snow on the houses , how was that done?

Carlos … I watched your video three times …. each time I found some new detail and interesting items.

You choreographed the scene to the music and then brought it all together in a very believable story.
The figures you selected were a great match for the setup.

20th Century Fox better be careful, Carlos is becoming a film producer! ^&grin

Very, Very well done.

--- LaRRy

High points:

• Great Intro
  • Staging and variety of scenes
  • Layering of sound and music
  • Clarity of the images
  • Faithfulness to BotB theme
Low points:

NONE, it was good for me too!{sm3}

Well done, Sir.^&cool

-Moe

Really liked how the sound effects lined up with the scenes, excellent. Cool little video with a lot of effort to bring this about. Robin.

Senor Carlito Cadina...

what a treat...
that was definitely a Hollywood style production...
so professional...
you had all the appropriate winter figures in the right spot...
your set up...your music...from start to finish...
it was an Oscar winning movie short...
you even had credits at the end...
I was looking close for Scorsese...Spielberg...maybe even Tarantino...
but all I saw was your name...^&grin
I'm not a WWII guy...
but that blew me away...
absolutely awesome...
gonna miss seeing you and the missus come May...

Excellent Carlos! Everything about it was great. Really like the snow effect too. Well done.

Very nice video, for me it was more than ok, great result
Guy:)

A great piece of work!I really enjoyed this.You have demonstrated great skills in so many areas.Well done that man/

Carlos,

I really enjoyed your video project. Definitely a display dear to my heart. Bravo-Mission Accomplished! Thanks for sharing your passion.

Fight On,
Marc

Carlos, I loved it. Very well done. I really dug the music too, right up my alley :wink2:

Brad

Thank you Brad. I wanted to make it longer but many say attentions spans of YouTubers are barely 90 -120 seconds at best.

Carlos

i second that, very nice and cool too, love the snow on the houses , how was that done?

Thanks HAWKEYE. The Snow secret is baking powder and can of air. Drop or throw the powder onto building, vehicles or ground.

For figures, you dust it on them by letting residue drop gently from your hand.

To remove, use "can of air" (usually used for removing dust from computer parts).

However, make sure you only apply enough air pressure to easily remove the baking powder.

Carlos

Carlos … I watched your video three times …. each time I found some new detail and interesting items.

You choreographed the scene to the music and then brought it all together in a very believable story.
The figures you selected were a great match for the setup.

20th Century Fox better be careful, Carlos is becoming a film producer! ^&grin

Very, Very well done.

--- LaRRy

Thank Larry,

It was fun and I like telling stories with my diorama.

Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back