New Warbirds (2 Viewers)

Praetorian

Hi Guys,

I thought you might like to see our latest batch of warbirds.

First up is the P-51D Mustang 'Big Beautiful Doll' (figure is shown only for scale)

Attachments

• BBD_1.jpg
    BBD_1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,214
  • BBD_2.jpg
    BBD_2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,214
Next is the 'Supermarine Spitfire Mk. 9'...

Attachments

• Spitfire_1.jpg
    Spitfire_1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 908
  • Spitfire_2.jpg
    Spitfire_2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 885
  • Spitfire_3.jpg
    Spitfire_3.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 839
And finally the 'Hawker Hurricane'...

The last picture in this set shows an older K&C Hurricane next to the new version.

There are only a few of these new aircraft left in stock; please send an email to sales@kingandcountry.com for further information.

Happy Collecting!

Attachments

• Hurricane_1.jpg
    Hurricane_1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 817
  • Hurricane_2.jpg
    Hurricane_2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 795
  • Hurricane_Old_New.jpg
    Hurricane_Old_New.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 780
It's a good thing I don't have room to display these. :)

Very Nice!

Frank

PS "Big Beautiful Doll" is the Mustang in the Smithsonian isn't it?

Warbirds and aviation in general don't usually hold any major appeal for me, but I have to say that these really look superb, especially the Spitfire. Job nicely done, guys.

Cheers,

Molloy.

It's a good thing I don't have room to display these. :)

Very Nice!

Frank

PS "Big Beautiful Doll" is the Mustang in the Smithsonian isn't it?

I think it hangs in the Imperial War Museum (there is a photo of it somewhere on this forum).

I was going to try to pass on these (since I have the original K&C versions of these three aircraft with these exact markings) but I sent an e-mail inquiry about the Spitfire Mark IX - it is just too cool to pass up.

Any chance they will do a ME-262, If so can you get on some kind of pre-paid, pre-list, pre-Louis que?:D

They did a one of a kind already (I posted a photo - not mine - a couple of months ago). I think but do not know for sure if they will. The best way, if you are really interested, is to keep after them, sending them emails, etc. Also pay attention to Bill Sager's site. Once he knows about them (and it's public info), he will put it on his site.

Thanks, I've got the perfect spot for one. Just have to aquire the bird and it's got to be a ME-262. Just have to be persistant:).

Yup, I knew that education would come in handy one day:D

Apparently more than one way judgeing from your expanding Warbird collection, You've ordered the Hurricaine right? I'm Jonesing bigtime! What's it set you back?
Ray

Ray,

I'm getting the Hurricane, which will probably be shipping mid May. To be honest I don't know the price but I'm sure it's relatively similar to the others.

Andy has advised me that all P 51s are sold out and they have one Spitfire left at the store (not sure it's available for sale through the site) but if you want it send K & C an email asap and they have one Hurricane left. Again, don't delay if you want one.

Spitfires are a passion of mine, go figure, and this one appears nice indeed. It seems hard to find any information on these since they do not seem to appear on the KC site. How and where do you find out about and buy them other than by email? Is there a link for "Bill Sager's site"?

You can't buy them through Bill Sager's site, you can just find out about releases in advance. If you want the last Spitfire (I bought one yesterday) e-mail them via the hyper link on the first page of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back