New Warbirds (1 Viewer)

Maybe we just need to bug him until he gets tired of hearing from us and he's forced to make it:eek:

Adolf Galland's Me-262 (#3) from JV-44 would be nice!

Tally Ho,
Beaufighter

Attachments

• JV-44 #2.jpg
    JV-44 #2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 227
That's the one! Great pic:cool:. Does bugging him mean sending repeated emails or are we talking "stalking"?:eek:

That's the one! Great pic:cool:. Does bugging him mean sending repeated emails or are we talking "stalking"?:eek:

You could go for the 1/30 scale Mafia approach of persuasion, and send cut off K&C Napoleonic cavalry horse heads through the post ;):eek:
Might get a bit expensive mind...

You could go for the 1/30 scale Mafia approach of persuasion, and send cut off K&C Napoleonic cavalry horse heads through the post ;):eek:

This one made me laugh for a couple of minutes. :)

MD

I would say just bugging him from time to time every few weeks. Don't worry, you won't be the only one doing it. There are a lot of people in front of you.

That is really funny!! By the way, considering the limited production numbers of warbirds (rarely more than 20 of any aircraft will be made, usually in several versions) I think a little organized campaigning for a particular model, where, say, 10 or more collectors committed to buying said model were it produced at the present prices, would probably be a lot more effective than all the requests for polystone vehicles or sets of figures, where Andy would have to sell 1,000+.

That is really funny!! By the way, considering the limited production numbers of warbirds (rarely more than 20 of any aircraft will be made, usually in several versions) I think a little organized campaigning for a particular model, where, say, 10 or more collectors committed to buying said model were it produced at the present prices, would probably be a lot more effective than all the requests for polystone vehicles or sets of figures, where Andy would have to sell 1,000+.

Louis:

How do I reerve for the STORCH? Cost estimate? Saving my incremental for this...I am on the verge of going for the Figarti E-boat.

N-P

Louis:

How do I reerve for the STORCH? Cost estimate? Saving my incremental for this...I am on the verge of going for the Figarti E-boat.

N-P

E-Mail Sales at K&C (the hyperlink on the first page of this thread) and make an inquiry. I suspect the Storch will be either $695 or $795. Once the initial ones are shipped (and hopefully survive shipping), hopefully Andy will make a full run of around 20 divided up into approximately 5-10 of the various versions. If this is the case you should be able to reserve one now.

E-Mail Sales at K&C (the hyperlink on the first page of this thread) and make an inquiry. I suspect the Storch will be either $695 or $795. Once the initial ones are shipped (and hopefully survive shipping), hopefully Andy will make a full run of around 20 divided up into approximately 5-10 of the various versions. If this is the case you should be able to reserve one now.

Thanks Louis

Based on what Andy has told me, due to economic factors, the day of the $695 Warbird is over, unfortunately.

Major,

They won't be getting any cheaper, not in this climate. The single engine planes were generally $695. This doesn't seem to be the case, unfortunately, anymore.

Major,

They won't be getting any cheaper, not in this climate. The single engine planes were generally $695. This doesn't seem to be the case, unfortunately, anymore.

Hi Brad,

Do you know what the new "general" price for single engine Warbirds will be? Thanks for the information!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Pat,

I really don't know the answer to the question and I don't want to give the impression that I do as this is a question that K & C should really address. I just know that $795 is the price for the Hurricane.

I just got confirmation on my pre-order of the Storch at KCHK. I am saving up for a big sticker shock. BTW, it's DAK colors (Rommel's)

N-P

Don't forget the delivery charge :eek:. All planes are shipped Fed Ex overnight. No, that is not a typo :D

I just got confirmation on my pre-order of the Storch at KCHK. I am saving up for a big sticker shock. BTW, it's DAK colors (Rommel's)

N-P

Actually, there is three camos: winter, green and sand. Three exemplaries of each only. It is my understanding that they are all sold out but I guess Andy will do them again if they do well in shipping.

Pierre.

I'm assuming that NP is referring to a possible next set of Storches as I thought that they were all accounted for but perhaps I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back