New Warbirds (4 Viewers)

Thanks for the info but I probably won't make this one. Invasion stripes are not my favorite and I would like to know a bit more about the model. For future reference on releases etc, where do I find "Bill Sager's site"? I am afraid I don't know anything about him.

spitfrnd,
My website is www.toysoldiersusa.com . You can find them there. I post the information when it is made public and pictures when I get the official ones from K&C. The images you see on this thread are probably from the factory . K&C has pictures with the typical gray background and of a higher resolution.

Thanks,
Bill Sager

ALRIGHT - I Caved in ...:( .....I surrendered to the forces of the WARBIRD GODS.....

.... and have joined the Warbird Collector Ranks. :eek:

Yes, I have one of the Spitfire's coming to me - Had to have it. Can't believe I am spending this kind of money on ONE ITEM :rolleyes:

It is done - now I am one of you.

He is really turning to the dark side now:)

Ron, you will not regret it, trust me. They are works of art. Give us the lowdown when you get it.

Ron,
We knew you could not hold out! The power of the Warbirds Collector Club has just taken it's next victim.:D
What will be your next acquisition so we can prepare your wallet.:p

Bill Sager

Ron,
We knew you could not hold out! The power of the Warbirds Collector Club has just taken it's next victim.:D
What will be your next acquisition so we can prepare your wallet.:p

Bill Sager

A $ 149.00 - AK Storch ! :p

Well,
I can honestly say they are beautiful, but this is one thing I will not collect! I have the 2 original polystone K&C planes and the 2 figartis, that's enough for this guy UNLESS a Rommel Storch in polystone is made, then count me in!

After seeing in person Louis collection, I can also say, you need a lot of room to do this one right and my better half would really have me commited at that point. I have a Circus, a number of pirate and other ships and a farm, I think the planes would throw her over the edge!!!!

TD

Aw, c'mon there's room for one more in the club. Considering your collection, which must be big, there's gotta be a room for a Warbird, a wooden one.

ALRIGHT - I Caved in ...:( .....I surrendered to the forces of the WARBIRD GODS.....

.... and have joined the Warbird Collector Ranks. :eek:

Yes, I have one of the Spitfire's coming to me - Had to have it. Can't believe I am spending this kind of money on ONE ITEM :rolleyes:

It is done - now I am one of you.

I new we would turn you to the dark side! Muh Ha Ha Ha!!!:D

Praetorian:

How do I place an order for the Storch? What is the pre-order and "pre-cheap" price?
N-P

Any chance they will do a ME-262, If so can you get on some kind of pre-paid, pre-list, pre-Louis que?:D

Saber,

Here's the one of a kind ME 262 K & C did for a collector friend.

Attachments

• AIR 034 ME 262.JPG
    AIR 034 ME 262.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 190
Oh My! That is sweet:cool::eek:. Okay if I can lay my hands on one of those puppies when it comes out I am soooooo there. Wait NOOOOO... Im falling off the cliff right after Ron!:D;):):D. Sad thing is I already scoped the place I want to put it:eek:.

These are wonderful planes they really are,its enough to tempt the most hardened land based collector.

Rob

There are different levels of insanity in our hobby - A WARBIRD COLLECTOR at $795.00 a PLANE :eek: is at the TOP ! :rolleyes:

I will now take my place with the guys in the White Jackets in the Padded Room Now ! ;)

There are different levels of insanity in our hobby - A WARBIRD COLLECTOR at $795.00 a PLANE :eek: is at the TOP ! :rolleyes:

I will now take my place with the guys in the White Jackets in the Padded Room Now ! ;)

Sorry, you need to take a number first:D

Assume you mean this one,

Attachments

• AIR006 (ME262).jpg
    AIR006 (ME262).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 164
Very nice Brad,is this from your collection?

Rob

Outstanding! Who's buying these?!?! and they must be paying a hefty premium for one of a kind items such as these???
Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back