New Winter Tiger & Easy 8 (3 Viewers)

Mitch
KC work on the recent winter AFVs have been great and imho represent a substantial improvement
i have the winter version of the russian T34 and the paint work was done nicely
the great coat russian figures were also very nice
as for the upcoming tigers......i might just give in and buy both
would you be getting them both??
Tommy

Al..

I would say its the same version that K&C used for all the recent models from Kursk, snow tiger , grey with just some added bits like the track guard at the left hand side and, the added side brackets for the side guards. More along the lines of the winter washed Tigers from late 42/early43 retaining the panzer III rommelkiste.

Can't see from the picture any divisional markings as to what its depicting so, would expect 502 or 503 seems to be fitting with what K&C have already announced with the grey version

Its nicely painted in faded winter wash and, they have just got much better in their winter applications. Nice AFV and, the winter sherman looks good although, I am not a fan of shermans its nice to see a different variant.
Mitch

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic Tommy!{eek3} What a great looking Tiger and Sherman (looks like two machine guns on this baby!) ! And how about those GI's using the Sherman as cover? They look great, as do the US and German tank commanders.....just outstanding stuff. I always look forward to the Bulge releases and this year's crop is particularly nice. Another job well done Andy and team!
Joe

Try as I might, I can't keep dio possibilities from running through my head involving the new Tigers. The all-grey and the winter camo grey Tiger would look great with my Snow Tiger. Three grey cats on a winter prowl for a din-din of Rooskie T-34's.{sm3} -- Al

Beauty a new Winter TIGER and i will display it with the old crew should look awesome,im a happy collector my year s full.

I stole Andy's bag while he was checking in for his Chicago bound flight......{sm4}

Photos taken from the new collector magazine, the Chicago issue!

Tommy

Oh. Oh. {eek3} anyway thanks for posting these great pics. {bravo}}

Beauty a new Winter TIGER and i will display it with the old crew should look awesome,im a happy collector my year s full.

That's a great idea Wayne! I bet the classic WS070 crew would work exceptionally well with the new winter tiger.

Joe

Looking forward to the Easy Eight - about time the US forces in the Bulge had some armour reinforcements - I think the last one was the Chaffee.

Both releases look really good. I hope we see the Easy 8 in a standard Olive colour released, I'd be down for that. ^&cool

Finally the long wait is over....winter Tiger!!! and EAsy 8 ....can't wait for their releases

Thanks for the pic Tommy!{eek3} What a great looking Tiger and Sherman (looks like two machine guns on this baby!)
Joe

Thats what i thought i saw Joe...Double machine guns....Great stuff from KC!!!. And i like the pose of the tank commander, and the .45 in a shoulder holster...(i think, pic is not too clear!!)....thankfully KC took a break this time from tank commanders looking through bino"s..getting just a little tired of that pose!!!!!. All in all great future releases KC...Well done.

Steve

Thats what i thought i saw Joe...Double machine guns....Great stuff from KC!!!. And i like the pose of the tank commander, and the .45 in a shoulder holster...(i think, pic is not too clear!!)....thankfully KC took a break this time from tank commanders looking through bino"s..getting just a little tired of that pose!!!!!. All in all great future releases KC...Well done.

Steve

Steve, it'll probably be on show in London in December, after a few pints you might be taking two or three of them home mate.....I'd better stick to Orange Juice!:wink2:

Rob

Steve, it'll probably be on show in London in December, after a few pints you might be taking two or three of them home mate.....I'd better stick to Orange Juice!:wink2:

Rob

Rob...I have a different tactic up my sleeve....And that is drink so much that i cannot find my wallet!!...Always works. No seroiusly mate i am going to limit myself to just one Easy..(winter). And when he reapears in plain old US Olive Drab, (which it surely will) then i will be the first to
get my order in!!!!!.

PS....Now that you mentioned London...MY TICKET IS BOOKED..as from today!!!!!!!!!.

Steve

Rob...I have a different tactic up my sleeve....And that is drink so much that i cannot find my wallet!!...Always works. No seroiusly mate i am going to limit myself to just one Easy..(winter). And when he reapears in plain old US Olive Drab, (which it surely will) then i will be the first to
get my order in!!!!!.

PS....Now that you mentioned London...MY TICKET IS BOOKED..as from today!!!!!!!!!.

Steve

Great news Steve, I'd better start looking for a pub for us to all get hoovered in!:wink2:

Rob

Great news Steve, I'd better start looking for a pub for us to all get hoovered in!:wink2:

Rob

Hey Rob......Hoovered?????. Is that in Herbert Hoover, J. Edgar Hoover, or the upright vacuum job???.....please enlighten.

Steve

Steve

Those double machine guns do look great Steve! I'm very excited about this release, and all the other great new K & C releases heading our way! The tank commander pose is outstanding, and like you said much preferred to a "bino pose". I didn't notice the .45 shoulder holster on first glance...we should hopefully have more photos of the new and forthcoming releases this weekend from some of the Treefrogger's who will be landing in Chicago!
Joe

Hey Rob......Hoovered?????. Is that in Herbert Hoover, J. Edgar Hoover, or the upright vacuum job???.....please enlighten.

Steve

^&grin

Hoovered, trollied, off your face, lashed up, etc mate:wink2: Means one drink too many , not that any of us ever get like that Steve^&grin I often think I'm the most sober one there!

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back