NHL playoffs!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sahara

Command Sergeant Major
I'm glad to see my Redwings with a 2-0 lead on the coyotes but I was disappointed to turn on sports center this morning and see my second favorite team the Boston Bruins behind in the series 0-2. What is with the Boston Bruins and the Montreal Canadiens? It seems whenever the Bruins play these guys they get smoked. I know there is a long standing tradition between these two teams but c'mon the Bruins aren't doing anything. Oh well I guess my dream of a Redwing Bruins Stanley cup will be put on hold once more.

This was suppose to be in the chat lounge so if one of you wonderful moderators could move it there it would be appreciated.

I'm glad to see my Redwings with a 2-0 lead on the coyotes but I was disappointed to turn on sports center this morning and see my second favorite team the Boston Bruins behind in the series 0-2. What is with the Boston Bruins and the Montreal Canadiens? It seems whenever the Bruins play these guys they get smoked. I know there is a long standing tradition between these two teams but c'mon the Bruins aren't doing anything. Oh well I guess my dream of a Redwing Bruins Stanley cup will be put on hold once more.

Datsyuk was amazing !!! If they can keep up playing like this im thinking Detroit vs Vancouver west conf. finaly .

Too bad for the Boston , hopefully Chara will be back for game 3

Datsyuk was amazing !!! If they can keep up playing like this im thinking Detroit vs Vancouver west conf. finaly .

Too bad for the Boston , hopefully Chara will be back for game 3

Datsyuk is finally healthy this year (knock on wood). The last couple of years he has been nagged by injury so hopefully he can steer clear of injuries for the playoffs. If he is healthy he can be an amazing player. Put him out there with a healthy Zetterburg and the Wings will be as much of a dangerous opponent as anyone.

Joe, thanks for talking about the playoffs as I sit here waiting AGAIN for next year.
I,ll go with Vancouver to win the cup, those twins are just too good.
Gary

Joe, thanks for talking about the playoffs as I sit here waiting AGAIN for next year.
I,ll go with Vancouver to win the cup, those twins are just too good.
Gary

Don't worry. There's some playoffs in the future for STL. They pulled off some good trades and have some good, young talent.

I make no picks. Anything can happen. It is good that Detroit won their first two games at home. They've been better on the road than at home towards the end of the season. And Datsyuk is the man. I wish I had a fraction of the skating and stick-handling ability he has.

Congrats to Red Wings , another victory in desert .

Boston back in game with Chara return , that will be an interesting 7 games .

The Bruins don't get up as high as the Canadians do. Tim Thomas had a great regular season, but he has yet to prove himself in the playoffs. Vancouver does look strong, as does Detroit, but I have a gut feeling this could be the year San Jose makes it to the finals. Montreal hopefully does not win against Boston, but if they do, they will be elimilnated in the next round. Flyers or Washington will come out of the East, I'm predicting Washington San Jose final, seven games, Sharks. My Bruins just don't have enough finishers, they need a Neely like Sniper, Lucic just is not that. Gary your Blues look like they could be better next year.

Wow , Van vs Chi game 7 , that was an interesting emotional 70 min.
It felt like it was Stanley Cup finals , both teams were fighting until last second .
Blackhawks down , now it will be hard to stop Canucks !

Got to hand it to the Bruins. I never would have thought they would be able to make a come back. Another nail biter of a game.

hmmmmm.... now it looks like my Wings are done and the Bruins have the better chance. Oh well, I'll probably never get to see a Wing/Bruin Stanley Cup, but one can always dream. I just better stop talking about it. I would hate to see philly come back like they did last year and knock my second favorite team off again.

Sorry Joe, I just can,t feel bad about the Wings about ready to be eliminated.
I,m rooting for Vancouver in the West and Tampa Bay in the East, then for Tampa to win the cup. To be lead by ex Blue, Eric Brewer.
Gary

Sorry Joe, I just can,t feel bad about the Wings about ready to be eliminated.
I,m rooting for Vancouver in the West and Tampa Bay in the East, then for Tampa to win the cup. To be lead by ex Blue, Eric Brewer.
Gary

The Wings are the Yankees of hockey so your either a fan or you hate them! I can't complain the Wings have seen alot of Cups compared to those Blues. Have the Blues ever won a cup :rolleyes2: , lol. I want the Bruins to beat Tampa but it would be good to see Yzermans team make it as well.

I guess I deserved that Joe. Come on the Blues are an expansion club and have only been in the NHL for 44 years, they are still learning!
Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back