NMA News: Watch out for Monday 14th August!! (1 Viewer)

The New Model Army

Private 1st Class
New Model Army have a new release coming out Monday, it will be a set of German Paratroops with a vehicle. it looks absolutely fantastic and only 300 are available of each version. Thats all I can say at the moment, if you are on our mailing list you will automatically receive an e-brochure. If you want to be put on our mailing list please email me at; info@thenewmodelarmy.com
All authorised dealers will also receive a copy of the brochure.
Regards Blake

Last edited:
The New Model Army said:
New Model Army have a new release coming out Monday, it will be a set of German Paratroops with a vehicle. it looks absolutely fantastic and only 300 are available of each version. Thats all I can say at the moment, if you are on our mailing list you will automatically receive an e-brochure. If you want to be put on our mailing list please email me at; info@thenewmodelarmy.com
All authorised dealers will also receive a copy of the brochure.
Regards Blake

Blake, are you not aware that posts of that nature fit into the catagory of cruel and inhumane treatment of unstable toy soldier collectors?:D

Fred

For something coming out on Monday when all other manufacturers have images weeks out before the actual piece comes out? That seems silly.

jazzeum said:
For something coming out on Monday when all other manufacturers have images weeks out before the actual piece comes out? That seems silly.

Its only available as a pre-order Monday, won't be here for 4 weeks so don't worry. Theres plenty of time to look at it from Monday.

Hi Blake,this sounds interesting can you give us a clue!!.when do you think the emails will be going out?.Also do you have a date yet for when you think the Sturmtigers will be in?.

Rob

The New Model Army said:
Its only available as a pre-order Monday, won't be here for 4 weeks so don't worry. Theres plenty of time to look at it from Monday.

Well, now that makes sense. I think it's the words "a new release coming out on Monday" that may have led some of us to believe that the product was actually available on Monday.

Now, here's the $64,000 (or 32,000 GBP :D ) question. How do you think it compares to the K & C Paras and will they complement them or will it be something totally different?

Hi Rob
Emails going out Sunday night, some Sturmtigers here next week - the rest in 3 weeks time.
regards Blake

Last edited:
The New Model Army said:

Hey Blake, does George know what it is? He's going to be at the house Saturday, could he whisper it to me. I can keep a secret for 36 hours .:D

Fred

jazzeum said:
Well, now that makes sense. I think it's the words "a new release coming out on Monday" that may have led some of us to believe that the product was actually available on Monday.

Now, here's the $64,000 (or 32,000 GBP :D ) question. How do you think it compares to the K & C Paras and will they complement them or will it be something totally different?

This set will definitely compliment them - Its all going to look good together. With HB, k&C and us I think collectors are going to have a field day. This new set comes in summer and winter but no desert (this vehicle did not operate there - clue for you?) but thats all I can say.

boot51 said:
Hey Blake, does George know what it is? He's going to be at the house Saturday, could he whisper it to me. I can keep a secret for 36 hours .:D

Fred

yeah he knows - but he also is sworn to secrecy. Maybe you need to buy him a few beers and then casually ask him whilst looking thru his emails.
If the brochure is ready I will try and send it to you Saturday anyway.

The New Model Army said:
yeah he knows - but he also is sworn to secrecy. Maybe you need to buy him a few beers and then casually ask him whilst looking thru his emails.
If the brochure is ready I will try and send it to you Saturday anyway.

A bowl of clam chowda at the Union Chowder House, a beer or two, buy a couple of 232's, order a sturmtiger or two and maybe a para set........ George is going to be singing like a canary, well a canary out of tune!:p

Fred

The New Model Army said:
This set will definitely compliment them - Its all going to look good together. With HB, k&C and us I think collectors are going to have a field day. This new set comes in summer and winter but no desert (this vehicle did not operate there - clue for you?) but thats all I can say.

Does that mean they come with a vehicle?

Come on you guys i'm relying on your expertise here!,summer,winter but no desert.What is it!!!

Rob

Hi again Blake,you said that some sturmtigers in next week.If they are the winter version i have preordered would you drop me a line and i'll get the cheque to you straight away.Thanks

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back