November Dispatches (2 Viewers)

To get a better idea of the size increase here are pics of the new Strictly Limited (1,250 pieces) Desert Tiger and the previous Limited Edition Tiger being the popular "Winter Tiger" of which 999 were released - also at $199.

I feel the price of the new Tiger is reasonable at $199 despite the greater number released and I can see it being a popular set (Of course if the new figures are 1/32 scale rather than 1/30 collectors may be of a very different opinion :eek: )

Desert Tiger
kcbigtigervz3.jpg

Winter Tiger
kcwintertigerxj7.jpg

I hear its K&C's biggest Tiger yet,hope its not too much bigger than other vehicles as i really want it to go with my AK stuff.My poor 8th Army are in desperate trouble now,i don't think even Monty can save them!

Anyone take a guess as to a UK price?

Rob

I'd guess at £185 before member discount, going on the BBA15 set price.

I'd guess at £185 before member discount, going on the BBA15 set price.

That would be ok mate,i'd figured on roughly £200.But that baby looks like she's really worth it.

Rob

I hear its K&C's biggest Tiger yet,hope its not too much bigger than other vehicles as i really want it to go with my AK stuff.My poor 8th Army are in desperate trouble now,i don't think even Monty can save them!

Anyone take a guess as to a UK price?

Rob

According to the K&C UK site prices are:
Price £169.95 inc VAT
Collectors Club Price £161.45 inc VAT

So you still have enough for the beers :D

Jeff

According to the K&C UK site prices are:
Price £169.95 inc VAT
Collectors Club Price £161.45 inc VAT

So you still have enough for the beers :D

Jeff

Always enough for the Beers my friend,thats what the wifes money is for!!!:eek::D

Rob

hey guys

Getting on the plane in HK nearly 11.30 here in the evening.........

I have just spoke to Mike and the K&C UK phone have gone mad. mainly calling for then Tiger please remember the winter Tiger sold out before it arrived, so get the orders in as our allocation is disapearing quickly and we aint going to get anymore!!

Rob looks like you have more than enough for a couple of shandys ill track you down for one

Tony

hey guys

Getting on the plane in HK nearly 11.30 here in the evening.........

I have just spoke to Mike and the K&C UK phone have gone mad. mainly calling for then Tiger please remember the winter Tiger sold out before it arrived, so get the orders in as our allocation is disapearing quickly and we aint going to get anymore!!

Rob looks like you have more than enough for a couple of shandys ill track you down for one

Tony

No probs mate,i'll buy you several and we can talk K&C secrets!!!!;)

Have a good flight

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back