OFFICIAL Winter 88 Photos (5 Viewers)

Brad and All,
I hope to see all of you in Chicago, wait and see what we have to show!

Rick
RWFigarti

Oh Oh!. I pre-ordered all 4 of the pieces you introduced at London. Don't tell me you are planning new releases for Chicago too! :eek:

Terry

I think the K&C winter 88 sold for $1,200 on ebay a few years ago, which is probably a K&C/ebay record. I would be very surprised if this new 88 isn't one of the fast selling items Figarti has ever made.

I've got a feeling we won't see this or the Firefly until August. Njja made some allusion to that in another thread.

The Figarti web site http://www.figarti.com/ says, "Late Summer".

I saw that, just wish I knew what their idea of late summer is. I guess it don't matter anyhow, I waited a week to order this thing and by the time I went to preorder it everyone seemed to be sold out already. If anyone knows of a place that it still can be preordered please let me know.

I've got a feeling we won't see this or the Firefly until August. Njja made some allusion to that in another thread.

I think Brad is probably right here.But guys when you get the Firefly its worth the wait,when i walked into the show i had no idea i'd be coming home with the Tank i've been after for ages!.I'm sure it'll be the same for the 88mm,it looked fantastic at the show last month.

Rob

After a long search I finally found one and locked down a pre-order today. Phew that was a close one, thought I missed out on this beauty!

After a long search I finally found one and locked down a pre-order today. Phew that was a close one, thought I missed out on this beauty!

Very good. I thought they were 100% pre-ordered. But I'm sure one of the 6 Brits who bought them all up at the London show would have sold you one as used at a discount price. :D

Terry

Very good. I thought they were 100% pre-ordered. But I'm sure one of the 6 Brits who bought them all up at the London show would have sold you one as used at a discount price. :D

Terry
You and me both, I was beginning to think it was a lost cause. If they come out with a Normandy version I will not be sitting around like I did for this one. I'll have my pre-order in within the 1st 5 minutes of finding out about it.

Thanks for posting these Carlos,the close up pics are really good.This is a stunning release from Figarti.

Rob

You and me both, I was beginning to think it was a lost cause. If they come out with a Normandy version I will not be sitting around like I did for this one. I'll have my pre-order in within the 1st 5 minutes of finding out about it.

When I heard about the new Figarti pieces from some of the Brits right after they left the London Show, and how good they were and that they 6 Firefllys sold out in minutes to our Forum members, I e-mailed Shannon and Mandy with a pre-emptive strike to be put on a list. I was number 2 on the list. Don't know who got there ahead of me but he is very fast.

Terry

When I heard about the new Figarti pieces from some of the Brits right after they left the London Show, and how good they were and that they 6 Firefllys sold out in minutes to our Forum members, I e-mailed Shannon and Mandy with a pre-emptive strike to be put on a list. I was number 2 on the list. Don't know who got there ahead of me but he is very fast.

Terry

Couldn't believe it when we walked into the show and there was the Firefly!.Its a Tank many of us have been asking for for a while and there it was,and next to it the 88mm,another wonderful surprise from Figarti.They are on fire right now.

Rob

I found some more offical pictures from there website. Here they are:

Carlos

View attachment 32715

View attachment 32716

Look at the detail on that dashboard!!! With all due respect to First Legion, whose StuG looks exceptional, Figarti will be very difficult to knock from the top spot when it comes to 1:30 scale vehicles. I look forward to setting the Figarti Firefly and the Prime Mover next to the First Legion StuG for a detailed comparison!

Does anyone know if these are made of metal or somthing else?

Old Guard

Figarti vehicles are usually made of a polyresin (unlike polystone, it does not contain marble dust and accordingly holds detail better) base with a hundred+ photo-etched metal detail pieces.

Look at the detail on that dashboard!!! With all due respect to First Legion, whose StuG looks exceptional, Figarti will be very difficult to knock from the top spot when it comes to 1:30 scale vehicles. I look forward to setting the Figarti Firefly and the Prime Mover next to the First Legion StuG for a detailed comparison!

And I look forward to reading your comparison.

Terry

Terry

My error was waiting until I saw it listed on the website. Never did see it for a pre-order. Next time there will be no hesitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back