OFFICIAL Winter 88 Photos (2 Viewers)

Ok so are they all sold out? I would like to pre order both of them but cannot find anywhere to do so. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would apprciate it.

Thanks,
Old Guard

You could try Clive at Grey goose collectables?.

Rob

Hi Guys,
Firstly to all you lucky guys who preordered the 88mm and Prime mover, I have now received my supply ( I had them flown in) so will be contacting you in the next couple of days to sort out payment and delivery.
(You can of course contact me and receive them even quicker if you wish).

Secondly, I've spent a bit more time studying the 88mm and noticed a couple of features which are worth highlighting.
As the barrel elevates the 2 "pistons" under the barrel actually move out in sync, I've not noticed that before on other guns.
Even better (in my opinion) is that the gun shield has a moveable "visor" in front of the gun aimer, only a little detail but pretty cool.
I'm sure all will enjoy.

Lastly, I've set you a P.M. Old Guard.

Regards
Clive

Hi Guys,
Firstly to all you lucky guys who preordered the 88mm and Prime mover, I have now received my supply ( I had them flown in) so will be contacting you in the next couple of days to sort out payment and delivery.
(You can of course contact me and receive them even quicker if you wish).

Secondly, I've spent a bit more time studying the 88mm and noticed a couple of features which are worth highlighting.
As the barrel elevates the 2 "pistons" under the barrel actually move out in sync, I've not noticed that before on other guns.
Even better (in my opinion) is that the gun shield has a moveable "visor" in front of the gun aimer, only a little detail but pretty cool.
I'm sure all will enjoy.

Lastly, I've set you a P.M. Old Guard.

Regards
Clive

The pistons on Horns of the Red Bull also work.

Terry

The pistons on Horns of the Red Bull also work.

Terry

Why does that remind me of the kids song 'The wheels on the bus go round and round'!:D:eek:.Gotta get out more.

My 88 arrives next week,Red carpet laid out,Welcome to the family Mr 88!:cool:

Rob

Well isn't that a kick in the nuggets. The store I pre-ordered my 88 from sent me a email today saying they will only be getting 2 in, and there were 6 ahead of me that ordered. Needless to say that SUCKS! Oh well the search goes on.

The same thing happened to me as I was assured that I was within the vendors quota. Today, I also got the same email. that they were only getting two and my name was third on the list.

Gary L.

Hopefully Rick can address this problem. I got my order in right away and haven't heard anything to the contrary so I guess I'm alright.
Gary

Gary,
You are covered, not to worry.

For the collectors who are not, I feel for you guys; bottom line is 70 of each to the US and 100 worldwide on two superb items like this simply are not enough to go around.

200 of each would have been more like it, but what can you do.

My only hope is we don't start seeing these items being peddled on Ebay to the highest bidder..........................

George,

You gotta know this is going to happen and with only 100 made, we are going to see some mega bucks for these.

My error was waiting until I saw it listed on the website. Never did see it for a pre-order. Next time there will be no hesitation.

Cheers:

If you are looking for the ETA-007 Firefly Sierra Toy Soldiers still shows it as available for pre-order as of Saturday morning.

Happy Hunting,
Beaufighter

I,m sure Rick will come out with either or both a DAK and Normandy version.
But what is there about any winter version that is so appealing?
I immediatly gobbled up the DAK storch, but I wish I would have waited and got the winter version.
Gary

It would be nice to know what vendors were able to order these in the US and especially worldwide, with 100 should some available somewhere.

Gary L.

Cheers:

If you are looking for the ETA-007 Firefly Sierra Toy Soldiers still shows it as available for pre-order as of Saturday morning.

Happy Hunting,
Beaufighter

As much as I would love to, I really don't collect the Brits/Canadians to much for budget reasons, however I have a list in case I win the lotto :D I'm a huge Battle of the Bulge guy and that 88 is right up my alley. Hopefully I can snag one somewhere.

George,

You gotta know this is going to happen and with only 100 made, we are going to see some mega bucks for these.

Which is a shame as there are so many guys who did not get the chance to get one and for someone who was lucky enough to get one to end up peddling it is wrong on a number of levels.

And I don't want to hear any "I bought it fair and square and can do what I want with it" nonsense..........................

I have never owned anything from Figati before. How do their soldiers look mixed in with K&C and Honour Bound. I have some winter sets I would like to mix in with these guys. Would it work or no go?

Thanks,
Old Guard

Which is a shame as there are so many guys who did not get the chance to get one and for someone who was lucky enough to get one to end up peddling it is wrong on a number of levels.

And I don't want to hear any "I bought it fair and square and can do what I want with it" nonsense..........................

Well, I have waited a long time for them and I ordered them to keep :cool: Besides, there are only 100 with most going to "in the know" collectors.. If one shows up on e-bay, isn't it likely someone on this Forum will know who it is?

Terry

I have never owned anything from Figati before. How do their soldiers look mixed in with K&C and Honour Bound. I have some winter sets I would like to mix in with these guys. Would it work or no go?

Thanks,
Old Guard

OG,
Figarti figures and vehicles are 1/30th scale, just like K & C and HB, so they all will work well together............

...If one shows up on e-bay, isn't it likely someone on this Forum will know who it is? Terry

Terry, so what. ;):rolleyes::eek: I too am a collector who occasionally sells something on EBay. That something is usually a piece that I am tired of, need to sell to replace it with a better version, or because I've stop collecting a particular company. So far everything I have from Figarti I have kept and I have quite a bit of Figarti amour and figures. I plan to keep them until something better comes along (and that is going to be quite a while).:cool:

But, I do believe that the American way of doing things is also to make a profit. I do not fault anyone who would sell the current and or future Figarti releases on EBay. Perhaps that gives that person the ability to buy more vehicles or figures or to support a family. This is not a cheap hobby. I don't question anyone's reasoning when it comes to money or collecting. I just do my own thing and keep George very busy.:rolleyes::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back