OFFICIAL Winter 88 Photos (1 Viewer)

Rob,

It's not really a question of who gets it first; I don't care about that in the slightest. It's not a competition. I'd just like to know when I might be getting it.

Brad,i was just kidding with Terry mate;)

Rob

Good for you. That is the exact thing I am opposed to. And also putting in an order with every dealer to get multiples to sell off.

It must be difficult enough for Clive and Hobby Bunker as distributors to parcel out oversubscribed items to the dealers and for those dealers to be fair to their regular buyers when they can't get enough to fill their orders. Many people have said how the service from a dealer and their good relationship with that dealer is so valuable to them, and this is a good example of why.

Terry

Cheers Terry:

Not sure if you are still looking for the Figarti Winter Prime Mover (ETG-002) but CROSSROADS DIECAST still shows it available for pre-order as of a few minutes ago.

Happy Hunting,
Marc

Cheers Terry:

Not sure if you are still looking for the Figarti Winter Prime Mover (ETG-002) but CROSSROADS DIECAST still shows it available for pre-order as of a few minutes ago.

Happy Hunting,
Marc

I'm not, but I know someone who is still looking for the 88.
thanks

Terry

Brad,i was just kidding with Terry mate;)

Rob

Who is Terry? :confused:

Oh yes? And for some of us juveniles, it is a competition. The person who gets it first can take photos, put the item in a scenario, take more photos, post them and then PM his mates and say, "nice, isn't it? This is what yours will look like when it comes :p:D:D

Terry

Who is Terry? :confused:

Oh yes? And for some of us juveniles, it is a competition. The person who gets it first can take photos, put the item in a scenario, take more photos, post them and then PM his mates and say, "nice, isn't it? This is what yours will look like when it comes :p:D:D

Terry

Well, I'm not juvenile like that. Until Tuesday, when I might be a little bit. :p

Don't bother. I saw your last set of photos. Too pink for me.:eek::D:D

Terry

It's the latest in camo design mate. No good blending in to the background, if you want to make a military camoflage statement, you've just got to be seen. ;)

We are sold out at Treefrog, sorry. The waiting list is pretty long too. Best wishes in finding one.

Kurt,

I don't think getting on it at this point will do much good because only about 70 were slotted for the US and all of those are spoken for. I think at this point, you're unfortunately out of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back