Old boys just wanna have fun! (1 Viewer)

Some Tommys training in Devon 1944.
Wayne.

Attachments

• xcsdwertyuiiop 004.JPG
    xcsdwertyuiiop 004.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 94
  • xcsdwertyuiiop 005.JPG
    xcsdwertyuiiop 005.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 95
  • xcsdwertyuiiop 006.JPG
    xcsdwertyuiiop 006.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 95
  • xcsdwertyuiiop 007.JPG
    xcsdwertyuiiop 007.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 95
  • xcsdwertyuiiop 008.JPG
    xcsdwertyuiiop 008.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 96
'Kitchener'

Attachments

• xcsdwerty 003.JPG
    xcsdwerty 003.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 90
  • xcsdwerty 007.JPG
    xcsdwerty 007.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 91
  • xcsdwerty 008.JPG
    xcsdwerty 008.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 91
Confederate Command Decision

DSC000112-1.jpg

Lee surrenders to Grant at Appomattox

DSC000062-2.jpg

Splendid scenes Bob, excellent as normal. If you get chance how about posting your Gettysburg wheatfield shots, there are probably plenty of guys up here who have not seen them , the explosion scenes are stunning.

Rob

People have very kindly asked me about the knocked out Panther in this pic, it is the first Collectors Showcase Panther, very nice model and it was a hard decision to ' knock it out' but after I took the step I was glad I did

Diorama043.jpg
[/IMG]

People have very kindly asked me about the knocked out Panther in this pic, it is the first Collectors Showcase Panther, very nice model and it was a hard decision to ' knock it out' but after I took the step I was glad I did

Diorama043.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah Rob, that charcoaled Panzer looks great and i love that dio of yours, what with the burnt grass and all. Kinda makes me feel at home with all the upcoming bush fires that are going to happen around my neck of the woods... ^&grin

Tom

Yeah Rob, that charcoaled Panzer looks great and i love that dio of yours, what with the burnt grass and all. Kinda makes me feel at home with all the upcoming bush fires that are going to happen around my neck of the woods... ^&grin

Tom

Thanks Tom, very good of you. Blimey,I hope they don't get too close mate!{eek3}

Rob

Nice column of jeeps Rob, and that burned out Panther is a great piece.

Bob (UK Reb) those are some great ACW photos. I always enjoy viewing your work.

Nice column of jeeps Rob, and that burned out Panther is a great piece.

Thanks Duke, now I've done it once I might use the technique again in the future.

Rob

Thanks Tom, very good of you. Blimey,I hope they don't get too close mate!{eek3}

Rob

Nah mate, got plenty of fellas like that new DD Brit soldier with a leaky tap to put the fires out!^&grin

Seriously though, the fires are kept under control and most people have fire breaks around their properties and homes. It's not a drama in the city and suburbs.

Tom

Nah mate, got plenty of fellas like that new DD Brit soldier with a leaky tap to put the fires out!^&grin

Seriously though, the fires are kept under control and most people have fire breaks around their properties and homes. It's not a drama in the city and suburbs.

Tom

^&grin

Glad to hear it Tom{bravo}}

Rob

Thanks for your comment Duke much appreciated and yours Wayne but I got to say both of you are darn fine dio-directors yourself.

I don't often come up this way as most of you guys mechanized armour would scare the living daylights out of my horses ^&grin^&grin^&grin

Bob

Thanks for your comment Duke much appreciated and yours Wayne but I got to say both of you are darn fine dio-directors yourself.

I don't often come up this way as most of you guys mechanized armour would scare the living daylights out of my horses ^&grin^&grin^&grin

Bob

Bob, said it before and I'll say it again, as the forum's leading dio producer its a pleasure to see you posting up here, not only for the skill you marinade your scenes in but also its good to see a totally different and fascinating era up here. {bravo}} Keep it up!:smile2:

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back