Old boys just wanna have fun! (4 Viewers)

Just looking over the entire thread there are lots of great dios/and photos on here fellows...Sammy

Been away over the weekend so im only now catching up on this thread! All I can say is what an amazing group of dios guys................{bravo}}

Craig

Bob/UK Reb, what great a Alamo action sequence. Like movie stills.

And Rob, goes without saying your collection is awesome. Chris

Adding some more.....
Diggers in two wars.
Wayne.

Attachments

• aswe 014.JPG
    aswe 014.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 109
  • vbnfghrty 001.JPG
    vbnfghrty 001.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 101
  • vbnfghrty 007.JPG
    vbnfghrty 007.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 108
  • vbnfghrty 009.JPG
    vbnfghrty 009.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 103
  • vbnfghrty 005.JPG
    vbnfghrty 005.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 101
143 posts already, this thread has taken off even more than I hoped, thanks to all you guys, some superb shots here!

Rob

Rob..

Nice brit armour convoy. Plenty more coming to give some support
Mitch

One of the best threads in memory. No quabbling or comparing......Just simply enjoying the scenery :smile2:

Agreed, let's keep it going.

Great post guys, Reb, Wayne, Panzerace, Rob and all of you, you know who you are. Like the Aussies in the desert Wayne!

IMG_0706redc.jpgIMG_0184red1.jpg573red.jpgIMG_9553red4.jpgIMG_0701red.jpg

Best thread ever! Been catching up and this for me is what the forum and collecting are all about! :cool: When I get into my new home and set up my man cave I'll start sharing some pics to, I can't wait to get my collection out of the boxes. :redface2:

Best thread ever! Been catching up and this for me is what the forum and collecting are all about! :cool: When I get into my new home and set up my man cave I'll start sharing some pics to, I can't wait to get my collection out of the boxes. :redface2:

Well said CFM, can't wait to see your pics mate.{bravo}}

Rob

003-12.jpg

The 'Dambusters' was on telly on a rainy afvo last week, a top old movie and the most moving part of whole movie was when Gibsons dog got run over, just heartbreaking....
I think I'll get that set.
Wayne.

The 'Dambusters' was on telly on a rainy afvo last week, a top old movie and the most moving part of whole movie was when Gibsons dog got run over, just heartbreaking....
I think I'll get that set.
Wayne.

Classic War movie, perfect afternoon viewing{bravo}}

Adding three R.A.F heros....'Dambusters'
Wayne.

Attachments

• nmhjkuiop 004.JPG
    nmhjkuiop 004.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 83
  • nmhjkuiop 005.JPG
    nmhjkuiop 005.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 80
An excellent trio Wayne, sounds like they may soon have a new vehicle to give them a lift to the pub!:wink2:

Rob
It's your fault you know, saw your pic of Gibson and went straight out got a set myself, now I'll have to start collecting R.A.F/R.A.A.F - crickey it never ends.:wink2::rolleyes2::)
Wayne.

Adding some more.. hope others will continue to add more to this thread. :)

Attachments

• sdwervfg 006.JPG
    sdwervfg 006.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 76
  • sdwervfg 007.JPG
    sdwervfg 007.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 78
It's your fault you know, saw your pic of Gibson and went straight out got a set myself, now I'll have to start collecting R.A.F/R.A.A.F - crickey it never ends.:wink2::rolleyes2::)
Wayne.

^&grin^&grin

Happy to help!:wink2:

Go on Wayne, you know you want to. Doooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiit!:wink2:

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back