Old boys just wanna have fun! (8 Viewers)

Great pics everyone and a lot of fun! Thanks for starting this thread Rob.

Here are a few pics I took today for this thread:

P1110490.jpg

P1110478.jpg

P1110473.jpg

P1110579.jpg

P1110482.jpg

P1110514.jpg

P1110512.jpg

Cheers Joe, excellent looking collection you have there{bravo}}

Splendid pic Wayne^&cool

Keep them coming chaps, am very much enjoing this thread:smile2:

Rob

This is panning out to be a top thread alright. Love all the new pic's posted today... A very big congrat's to Rob for starting it.

Tom

Rob

I do believe you have initiated a veritable "classic" thread. In all my years on here I have not seen the like of such illustrated input on a K&C thread. Well done Skywalker and the least I can do is add a couple more of mine to the gallery of superb pictures all the guys have posted on here.

DSC00129-1.jpg

DSC00026-3.jpg

DSC00004-3.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

Reb, top stuff.

I like the pz 3 dak dio, don't recognise the tank, is that the K&C version?

Are we replacing the 'bored tonight thread ? .... if you can't beat 'em ...

6321red.jpgIMG_4411red.jpgIMG_7292red1.jpgIMG_7297red1.jpgIMG_7362red.jpg

Should sound the bugle for this great thread.......

Attachments

• aldert 001.JPG
    aldert 001.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 151
  • aldert 002.JPG
    aldert 002.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 157
  • aldert 004.JPG
    aldert 004.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 155
  • aldert 008.JPG
    aldert 008.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 153
  • aldert 010.JPG
    aldert 010.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 153
'Yep Awsome thread Rob...'

'This is panning out to be a top thread alright. Love all the new pic's posted today... A very big congrat's to Rob for starting it.'

Tom

Thanks guys, its so enjoyable this thread, its like a breath of fresh air . No BS, no anger, no anti this or that just everyone posting their pics and enjoying this hobby.

'Rob

I do believe you have initiated a veritable "classic" thread. In all my years on here I have not seen the like of such illustrated input on a K&C thread. Well done Skywalker and the least I can do is add a couple more of mine to the gallery of superb pictures all the guys have posted on here'.

Bob, you are a gentleman and your post is much appreciated my friend. As for your work, for the first time I find I must point out one difficulty I have with it, I have finally and totally run out of superlatives! Honestly Bob your work is so good and so effective it must surely pull people into the ACW, you are a true ambassador for it. Finally may I again say how good it is to see you posting up here in the top floor of the forum as opposed to downstairs in the boiler room, I know we WW2 guys tend to dominate up here but its really good to see ACW scenes such as yours up here, keep it up mate! ( I will be bending your ear about groundwork in London if thats ok, its an area I want to start improving on):smile2:

And to all you guys KEEP THIS UP PLEASE, MORE PICS MORE PICS!!{sm4}

Rob

A couple more....well four.

Attachments

• qwedfcvb 001.JPG
    qwedfcvb 001.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 140
  • qwedfcvb 004.JPG
    qwedfcvb 004.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 149
  • qwedfcvb 005.JPG
    qwedfcvb 005.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 148
  • qwedfcvb 007.JPG
    qwedfcvb 007.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 163
What a joy to view all these great dios and collections. Here are a few pics of my first KC dio. Chris

Chasseurs029.jpg

Chasseurs036.jpg

Chasseurs052.jpg

100_1744-1.jpg

100_1738.jpg

Chasseurs033.jpg

Wonderful pics Chris, thanks for posting{bravo}}

Rob

Not an era that I like myself but, when they are done en mass like this one cannot be anything other than impressed. Great pictures
Mitch

Rob..

You should make a little dio with monty and the DUKW Monty is posed correct for when he landed on the beaches and, you already have a good beach dio
Mitch

Rob..

You should make a little dio with monty and the DUKW Monty is posed correct for when he landed on the beaches and, you already have a good beach dio
Mitch

Mitch,

Spiffing idea!{bravo}}

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back