Old boys just wanna have fun! (5 Viewers)

So glad I started this thread guys, so far so very good indeed, great pictures my friends please keep them coming!

Rob

P1010002.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010031.jpg

Phantom Warrior, would love to get that Patton command jeep set.E-Bay just has them too high. Great looking collection you have there.

Terry..

Nicely laid out sets

Harrie...

Thanks for the extra pic I may have to steal some of those Ideas for mine!!
Mitch

Terry..

Nicely laid out sets

Mitch

Thanks Mitch. But I still can't decide on whether to do more dios which display fewer AFVs or just fill the shelves with AFVs to get more showing. That's an issue I probably will never resolve.

Terry

Terry...

I try to do a bit of both. I have most of the sets in the converted loft which has most of the dio's and the LAH display but, have a room downstairs at the back of the house which has wall shelves where sets are just placed next to each other. I have been building dios at about 12x12 which is the width of the shelves to put some on but, you get less on. I suppose its all down to how much room and how many sets.
Mitch

Thanks Mitch. But I still can't decide on whether to do more dios which display fewer AFVs or just fill the shelves with AFVs to get more showing. That's an issue I probably will never resolve.

Terry

'I can't really post pic's of my fav's as they are all my fav's so i will post snapshots of most of my K&C collection instead. Sorry for the quality of some of the pic's and for hijacking your thread Rob'.

Tom.

Tom,

You're not hijacking my thread at all mate, wonderful pics of your's there, just what I wanted in this thread{bravo}}

Rob

'I can't really post pic's of my fav's as they are all my fav's so i will post snapshots of most of my K&C collection instead. Sorry for the quality of some of the pic's and for hijacking your thread Rob'.

Tom.

Tom,

You're not hijacking my thread at all mate, wonderful pics of your's there, just what I wanted in this thread{bravo}}

Rob

Thanks Rob and great collections and dio's everyone else!! {bravo}}{bravo}}

Tom

I have to say the AK Tunision Tiger Is my Favorite. Might be even my Favorite KC item overall, but what
I really favor I dont own yet is the Rommel Grief. I alway's Kick myself for not getting into this scale hobby sooner I just started collecting this scale around june of 2009. first item's were CS winter
Panther & Hannomag set which i dont own anymore from those two purchase's that was it I was hooked.

View attachment 92196

Agree mate its up there with the best i wish i had more of them.

000_4401.jpg

000_4402.jpg

000_4403.jpg

000_4407.jpg

000_4408.jpg

000_4409.jpg

That one great collection Rob and thanks for sharing. Now I know why Royal mail are always putting up the price of stamps:tongue:^&grin

^&grin

Thanks Neil, LOL yes, I wouldn't want to try send one of K&C's Tigers on a first class stamp:wink2:

Rob

not in the league of pics from rob and wayne but, one of my favourite recent sets in dio. the flak 41 in situ somewhere near the oder or, in reality my spare room floor!!!
Mitch

Mitch, this is a splendid scene, really good work. I don't want to ignite one of those god awful ' K&C do/don't go up in value' debates, but I think this set may be one of those more rare releases in years to come.

This is great fun, thanks for starting the thread Rob. Lots of terrific pictures from everyone. I'll contribute a few more{eek3} How about some RAF

Duke, fine work here too. I just love the atmosphere you've managed to capture here with your lighting, you've done the few proud!^&grin Man I LOVE this hobby{bravo}}

Rob

Well as Wayne has started us on a ''Tiger fest'' here are a few pics of some of mine and some conversions I have done. Tunisian tiger for me and I have said it before is the best Tiger K&C did and I had to get two from e-bay to do the two versions here. I also still really like the winter and wittmann tigers regardless of scale and others stuff just nice tigers from their day. The snow tiger a really nice model with a kursk tiger repainted into a leningrad tiger. finally two ''uber tigers'' konigstiger and jagdtiger
Mitch

Attachments

• DSCF4357 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF4357 (800x600).jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF4360 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF4360 (800x600).jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCF4368 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF4368 (800x600).jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF4366 (800x600).jpg