On the banks of the nile (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hullo There,

While Andy was away gallivanting around the States recently I was keeping myself busy producing a number of dioramas for private collectors and some K&C dealers.​

Here's a little one I made to show off a "Napoleon In Egypt" collection for a collector in France... Hope you like it!​

All the best,
Gordon C.​

Attachments

• Forum picture.JPG
    Forum picture.JPG
    535.7 KB · Views: 563
Very good Gordon, was hoping when I saw the word Nile it was as Andy has previously indicated it was to do with Ancient Egypt which are heading in that direction. Nevertheless the NIE series works well in this diorama, your work is beyond reproach, Robin.

Gordon,

another magnificent masterpiece, and I do love the water, it looks SO real!!

By the way, what about this new figure???

nile.JPG

Looks like a Guide Trooper 'at attention - on guard-duty' , so maybe something new in DISPATCHES next week for us ????????

John

Hi,

Very good subject for a dio (great build) and very fine figures (+++++++++++++++). Maybe one of the best line of KC figures, according to me. I started collecting this range.

I suggest a game, find the differences on the picture below and... Mr. KC gives us a figure.

ScreenShot002.jpg

Who is agree ?;)

Faithfully
Valmy

Last edited:
Hi,

Very good subject for a dio (great build) and very fine figures (+++++++++++++++). Maybe one of the best line of KC figures, according to me. I started collecting this range.

I suggest a game, find the differences on the picture below and... Mr. KC gives us a figure.

View attachment 123689

Who is agree ?;)

Faithfully
Valmy

an other picture 1syene.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back