Ostfront 1944 (5 Viewers)

Who makes the Panther?

Old Honour Bound Panther. From the paint scheme looks like a custom Gold edition. Great Panthers, too bad they're no longer made.

The Waffen SS line gives me hope. FL needs to make a Panther, Tiger with zimmerit, and Panzer IV-H w/schurzen.

Thought I would re-purpose the dawn setup I put together for the Stalingrad scene for an HB custom Panther with FL crew portrait. One day they'll be an FL Panther.

Frank

Thought I would re-purpose the dawn setup I put together for the Stalingrad scene for an HB custom Panther with FL crew portrait. One day they'll be an FL Panther.

Frank

Bet you a beer Frank next year a Normandy Panther from FL,even I'm looking forward to FL doing big German Armour.

Awesome layout ! I had the HB panthers a few years back...then like a fool sold 'em..Doh !

Can't wait to see what FL could do (credit whimpering already {sm4})

Also, Matt should do another run of the tankers TC001 to 003, it's always useful to have a tanker with binos..

I was able to get an HB Panther from eBay a few years ago,,, freakin barrel broke during shipping!!

Awesome layout ! I had the HB panthers a few years back...then like a fool sold 'em..Doh !

Can't wait to see what FL could do (credit whimpering already {sm4})

Yes, I could see myself selling HB Panthers to replace them with FL Panthers.

Your HB Panthers can have a home at my place.

I just had a couple custom repainted and they look as good as any companies current offerings. The HB Panther is not perfect, but it still stands as one of the best models this hobby has ever seen.

Very realistic diorama. Excellent photography as usual. The First Legion figures are a perfect size match with the HB Panthers. I think a joint venture between Figarti and First Legion would be the best WWII figure and armor combination. Figarti has already made T34-85, JS-2, ISU-152, SU-85, SU-100, Tiger I, Panther G; not to mention the excellent range of Russian and German Artillery. Why reinvent the wheel. Form a joint venture with Figarti and bring all this great Armor, Artillery and superb figures under one label. Imagine the diorama possibilites with all those WWII assets size compatable and coordinated with the figures. Each company focused on what they do best. I wish I had the resources to buy both companies and bring them togather. The result would own the WWII Toy Soldier market!

Looking at your pic Frank makes me want to change my mind about selling HB Berg and Panthers i have,great stuff mate.

Thanks guys

I doubt we'll see another Bergepanther in the hobby so it definitely a keeper for me.

Tiger 312, s.H.Pz.Abt.505 in Poland, Summer 1944

Frank

Frank I think your photos should motivate First Legion to move into heavy armor. A Panther D for Kursk would be a good start; since no one else as done one yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back