Panther Ausf.G New Release! (2 Viewers)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
The All New Panther Ausf. G With Four Variations Available

The Collectors Showcase is pleased to announce our latest armored addition; the Panther Ausf. G. We thought with our SdKfz 251 being shipped in a week we should let you guys take a look at the companion piece available at the end of October.

This is a full scale 1/30th scale model that includes: A thrown track, two crew, a fully detailed engine compartment and connoisseur weathering and dry brush throughout. There’s also a panzer casualty booster set available separately. MSRP is $159.00.

The model comes in four flavors: Normandy and Ardennes, Zimmerit or no Zimmerit. Choose your variant and set it up as a combat ready unit or a destroyed set: you choose.

We share your passion for models that not only have a museum finish but allow the diorama builder the flexibility to tell a myriad of different stories. The TCS Panther does just that. We boosted the color vibrancy a bit, made the Zimmerit a bit more subdued all in an effort not only to listen to collectors but to ensure full compatibly with existing sets. Naturally all of our new products will be in Chicago for viewing and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Happy Collecting!
Brian

P.01.jpg

P.02.jpg

P.03.jpg

P.04.jpg

P.05.jpg

P.06.jpg

Nicely done, you've developed some interesting poses :)

Nice!!! Your vehicles just get better and better with every release. That destroyed panther would look so great in my Bulge diorama. It is on my list for sure.

Great idea,s mate awesome looking vehicles,more german armour a mans happy.

Another brilliant piece. CS, you are doing great work with great figures. The paint job on the new Panther looks really good and is going to make the decision on zimmerit/no zimmerit a tough call. Keep it coming. -- lancer

Another brilliant piece. CS, you are doing great work with great figures. The paint job on the new Panther looks really good and is going to make the decision on zimmerit/no zimmerit a tough call. Keep it coming. -- lancer

Buy them both.................:eek::D

I agree!! What to do? What to do? I actually like the look better without zimmerit if displayed running, but I was thinking to display it destroyed, and then the damaged zimmerit looks great! What a tough decision.

If only I could.:D I already have 3 Panthers. Where would I put 2 more? My Americans are already badly outnumbered and out-gunned. Still, a company of Panthers...
You can never have enough German Armour..............:D

Will you have one to look at in Chicago?

Not only will they be at Chicago, we'll be taking orders as well. In addition we'll be offering a super special bundle pack: Panther + 251/w jumpers will qualify for a free item.

This special will be available through any of our dealers at the show as well ( they will be provided with inventory of the complimentary item ). So you may get the special from us or your favorite dealer at the show:

Sierra Toy Soldier
Hobby Bunker
Minuteman Toy Soldier
Toy Soldier San Diego
and many others!

Not only will they be at Chicago, we'll be taking orders as well. In addition we'll be offering a super special bundle pack: Panther + 251/w jumpers will qualify for a free item.

This special will be available through any of our dealers at the show as well ( they will be provided with inventory of the complimentary item ). So you may get the special from us or your favorite dealer at the show:

Sierra Toy Soldier
Hobby Bunker
Minuteman Toy Soldier
Toy Soldier San Diego
and many others!

Any deals for us not going to the show...................:D.just joking

Sounds good the winter 251 and it jumpers are already on my list of things to get in Chicago and the Panther is a must for me so I guess I would qualify for that complimentary item.

That one great looking Panther & let hope you make a King tiger to
Paint job looks the dog bollocks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back