Panther Ausf.G New Release! (2 Viewers)

Love the damaged Panther,great idea.

Rob

Nice! Looks like another must have from CS.....I guess the only question now is w/ or w/out the zim; it' s great having a choice I must say. Great job on the poses too Brian. :)

Think of the Normandy dio's with that damaged Panther,am seriously tempted now.

Rob

the all new panther ausf. G with four variations available

the collectors showcase is pleased to announce our latest armored addition; the panther ausf. G. We thought with our sdkfz 251 being shipped in a week we should let you guys take a look at the companion piece available at the end of october.

This is a full scale 1/30th scale model that includes: A thrown track, two crew, a fully detailed engine compartment and connoisseur weathering and dry brush throughout. There’s also a panzer casualty booster set available separately. Msrp is $159.00.

The model comes in four flavors: Normandy and ardennes, zimmerit or no zimmerit. Choose your variant and set it up as a combat ready unit or a destroyed set: You choose.

We share your passion for models that not only have a museum finish but allow the diorama builder the flexibility to tell a myriad of different stories. The tcs panther does just that. We boosted the color vibrancy a bit, made the zimmerit a bit more subdued all in an effort not only to listen to collectors but to ensure full compatibly with existing sets. Naturally all of our new products will be in chicago for viewing and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Happy collecting!
Brian

p.01.jpg

p.02.jpg

p.03.jpg

p.04.jpg

p.05.jpg

p.06.jpg

outstanding!:d

Still waiting for the 251 with jumpers that were showcased quite a while ago. How long before the general public can get their hands on one of these Panthers?
Bill W

WOW......Such excellent quality of work.........Gosh, do I like the jumpers......Got to get me some........
Regards,
Canucks:)

Outstanding looking Panthers ! I like the idea of having 'runners' and a 'shot up' version to choose from. You guys truly keep cranking out winners.

Outstanding looking Panthers ! I like the idea of having 'runners' and a 'shot up' version to choose from. You guys truly keep cranking out winners.

Couldn't agree more,the knocked out Panther and dead crew will make for a superb dio.

Rob

Brian can i ask how the damaged track works,do your Tanks come with a whole seperate track that we can interchange?.Thanks

Rob

Congratulations to CS on these latest fine releases! I like how this innovative little company is improving and pushing our hobby forward with the creative options on their releases. Some examples, they continually release differently painted versions of models at the same time, they give individual options like zimmeritt or no zimmeritt, one type of wheel or another, moving parts to see interiors if you want and finally the ability to have a destroyed version or not all in one model! And all this at a reasonable price! I hope other manufacturers are taking notice and reassessing what can be done with their offerings. All this is a tremendous bonus for us collectors living in the Golden Age of this hobby.

Cheers
CFM :)

Yes,CS is a excellent little company that will only get bigger and better.
Mark

All true, but imo The Best Thing about TCS is that they actually pay attention to what collectors (customers) say and make adjustments as required. I wish all hobby manufacturers had that attitude rather than keep on doing the same thing the wrong way.

I never buy multiples, and my wife might kill me if I do now, but it is so tempting to get a running Panther with no zimmeritt, a damaged one with zimmeritt, and the halftrack. What a cool diorama that could make!! And I could even throw in my CS Tiger to boot. Great action in these pieces!!! Of course, I am saving to buy the new CS zouaves that are coming soon - Number 1 on my wish list.

All true, but imo The Best Thing about TCS is that they actually pay attention to what collectors (customers) say and make adjustments as required. I wish all hobby manufacturers had that attitude rather than keep on doing the same thing the wrong way.

What would a 6'5" guy come out too?

:D Love the destroyed panther, going to get my self one of those :D

Guys,can someone help me here.Is there one damaged Panther and one undamaged,or is it somehow interchangable?.

Thanks,

Confused of UK;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back