Panther Ausf.G New Release! (1 Viewer)

I know I'm going to take a beating from the KC collectors but I believe CS is providing an equal if not better product at this point. The versitility of the new 251 & Panther has put CS ahead, and the past quality of their vehicles always was the equal of KC. I know that personal taste plays a huge part in this hobby and CS is playing to my taste right now with their vehicle selections but especially their paint schemes and their figure animation in particular. I have always liked the gritty, thus more realistic, paint jobs on the CS figures. Thier SS troopers are just outstanding. I have noticed on other manufacturers threads that people are requesting certain things that CS is providing. They should give CS a look. Quality and price for CS is equal if not better than others for what you get. CS is on a winning role. -- lancer

I love both of them!! K&C has raised its game too with the new radio truck and affordable plane series. Obviously CS is doing super things - that halftrack and Panther are just tremendous. The problem for me is I like both - I need more space and money!!!! Plus, I love the Civil War figures both have done in recent months.

I love both of them!! K&C has raised its game too with the new radio truck and affordable plane series. Obviously CS is doing super things - that halftrack and Panther are just tremendous. The problem for me is I like both - I need more space and money!!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth 6th WI; I couldn't agree more! They are both manufacturing such creative, quality products! :)

It Has been a tough summer For collectors on deciding what to get, pretty much all the new releases from CS, K&C, and Figarti. Has been/will be released. are all great looking!! So tough choice Guys, On what to buy!!:)
And what to pass up.:(

I know I'm going to take a beating from the KC collectors but I believe CS is providing an equal if not better product at this point. The versitility of the new 251 & Panther has put CS ahead, and the past quality of their vehicles always was the equal of KC. I know that personal taste plays a huge part in this hobby and CS is playing to my taste right now with their vehicle selections but especially their paint schemes and their figure animation in particular. I have always liked the gritty, thus more realistic, paint jobs on the CS figures. Thier SS troopers are just outstanding. I have noticed on other manufacturers threads that people are requesting certain things that CS is providing. They should give CS a look. Quality and price for CS is equal if not better than others for what you get. CS is on a winning role. -- lancer

That's the beauty of the free market - one can maintain a "pure" collection from one maker, or one can mix 'n match, or whatever floats your boat. It's your hobby, spend your money (whatever your respective government leaves you!) as you wish.

As collectors we all benefit when there is competition - all the manufacturers get more creative, explore different construction, new materials, etc.

I really wish I was going to the Chicago show this year - I would like to see the CS stuff first hand.

Now if we can get him going on troops and vehicles of the western Allies.

Gary B

It Has been a tough summer For collectors on deciding what to get, pretty much all the new releases from CS, K&C, and Figarti. Has been/will be released. are all great looking!! So tough choice Guys, On what to buy!!:)
And what to pass up.:(
Truer words were never spoken. I am looking for a way to finance all of this and the wife and kids are looking nervous.:D -- lancer

Truer words were never spoken. I am looking for a way to finance all of this and the wife and kids are looking nervous.:D -- lancer

I hear ya Lancer! My wife and child are lookin' nervous too! :p

Joe

It is all about preference. I still like K&C and Figarti better, these will always just not do it for me. I have always found that the brochures/pictures never meet my expectation when I get the actual model. Again, all my opinion. I will compliment the 88 gun though, I have that gun and think it was well done. The Confederate flag bearers are not bad either. WW2 vehicles/figures on a whole are not my cup of tea.

IMO

TD

It is all about preference. I still like K&C and Figarti better, these will always just not do it for me. I have always found that the brochures/pictures never meet my expectation when I get the actual model. Again, all my opinion. I will compliment the 88 gun though, I have that gun and think it was well done. The Confederate flag bearers are not bad either. WW2 vehicles/figures on a whole are not my cup of tea.

IMO

TD

Oh c'mon Tom, we can all read between the lines! You want it, you know you do!! :D

Ruined track included, extra weathering, correct 1/30th scale all those delicious choices, and the great low price, Tom, tom..don't deprive yourself. Its better than the photos, ask the guys that see everything in Chicago next week, then ring me up, I'd love to hear from you again.:D

Cheers!

Since joining this Forum, I am still amazed by the various opinions expressed by collectors on the manufacturers and their model styles. What amazers me is the often opposing comments on a model by collectors voicing their widely differing opinions. One person will say why he liked the model and another person will give that same reason as to why he didn't like the model. I have my preferences too, and sometimes wonder about other collector's views of a particular model which are different than mine. Between AFV's by K&C, Figarti, HB, CS, FoV, there are some big differences in quality, detail, weathering and camo and scale, yet each manufacturer has it's following and detractors.

Terry

Oh c'mon Tom, we can all read between the lines! You want it, you know you do!! :D

Ruined track included, extra weathering, correct 1/30th scale all those delicious choices, and the great low price, Tom, tom..don't deprive yourself. Its better than the photos, ask the guys that see everything in Chicago next week, then ring me up, I'd love to hear from you again.:D

Cheers!

I will actually be in Chicago. Again, its preference, I give you (IMO) your just credit on the 88 gun, I really thought that was a nice piece, a home run so to speak.

TD

I will actually be in Chicago. Again, its preference, I give you (IMO) your just credit on the 88 gun, I really thought that was a nice piece, a home run so to speak.

TD

Come by the room definately, we've hired a vixen of a massage therapist: I'll block out some private time for you!:D ---we'll do anything to keep customers happy--

cheers!

Brian

Based on what I have, the marder and armoured car are good models. I especially like the stug. I like the skirts. In fact, I regret not getting the HB Panther with skirts. Tiger is okay. The marder is unique, in that nobody else (KC, Figarti, HB) made them. I would buy a Marder II if someone made it.

If you are going to do dead guys in these wonderful dramatic poses....where is the blood? It's white snow! Did these guys die from shock? Doctored photo attached.....war is hell!

Attachments

• CS Blood.jpg
    CS Blood.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 276

IMO

TD

I dunno Tom,I respect your opinions highly but this new stuff looks awfully good.CS keeps getting better and better.I don't collect WWII but this has got me thinking.
Mark

Another stunning Panther, these appear to be right up there with the HB cats!! I really like the various camo schemes and zimmerit options! Since nearly all the Panthers used in the Bulge were Ausf.G models and had NO zimmerit, this is the version I will be going after!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back