Panther Ausf.G New Release! (3 Viewers)

Another stunning Panther, these appear to be right up there with the HB cats!! I really like the various camo schemes and zimmerit options! Since nearly all the Panthers used in the Bulge were Ausf.G models and had NO zimmerit, this is the version I will be going after!!

I believe many had no winter white camo either. Probably the best model to get would be the no zimmerit, 3 colour camo version.

Terry

I believe many had no winter white camo either. Probably the best model to get would be the no zimmerit, 3 colour camo version.

Terry
I'm leaning this way, too. All 3 of my Panthers have the zimmerit, so I'm thinking something different.:D -- lancer

I dunno Tom,I respect your opinions highly but this new stuff looks awfully good.CS keeps getting better and better.I don't collect WWII but this has got me thinking.
Mark

Hi Mark,
all about preferences! that is what makes the hobby interesting, I still like the fellas from Shanghai and the fella from Hong Kong. And I always like my friends at Britains. Not to say I don't look at this when it comes out and applaud again an 88 gun that was a home run.

TD

Peoples preferences are what they are.

Frankly, I think these pieces look very well done.

That said, I think Brian baiting Tom as he is is a little over the top. I'm sure it's done with good intentions but, really, a massage isn't going to sway someones opinion, nor should it.

That is just being arrogant.

When will these Panthers be available to customers??
Bill W

Peoples preferences are what they are.

Frankly, I think these pieces look very well done.

That said, I think Brian baiting Tom as he is is a little over the top. I'm sure it's done with good intentions but, really, a massage isn't going to sway someones opinion, nor should it.

That is just being arrogant.

don't know, depends on how good the massage is ha!!!!!

don't know, depends on how good the massage is ha!!!!!

That's my point. That sort of thing should not be intimated. It shows a tremendous and deep ignorance of the person being dealt with and an arrogance which hasn't been earned.

When I have seen crap like that done in a room full of people who don't know each other very well, that room goes silent.

Come by the room definately, we've hired a vixen of a massage therapist: I'll block out some private time for you!:D ---we'll do anything to keep customers happy--

cheers!

Brian

REALLY????? I know quite a few individuals on this site may disagree with your statement above...............Stryker

Come by the room definately, we've hired a vixen of a massage therapist: I'll block out some private time for you!:D ---we'll do anything to keep customers happy--

cheers!

Brian

Well, I reckon it was a very funny quip, but I guess it proves the adage that you can't please everyone all the time :)

I saw this in Chicago. It is really something to behold. The extra tread is a real plus and will lend itself to doing multiples in a diorama. A winter one with the Hanomag would be fantastic.

Just rec'd the Panther today. It is Great!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• mailorder 003.JPG
    mailorder 003.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 430
She's a beaut' Clark! I have the same version plus the Winter with Zimm on order.

Nice! I guess mine will be coming soon! I ordered the winter without zim. I saw the one you got at a show recently too. Both are great versions, and I wish I could see buying multiples.

Just received my winter version of the Panther today, which I am going to display with the damaged track. To say I am pleased with this tank would be a big understatement. It is one of my top 3 favorites of the armor I have so far, only rivaled by the K&C Tunisian Tiger and T-34. I bought the two dead Germans to add to it. If you want a nice Panther, and one that can add a ton of interest to a diorama, get it!!!!! I am thinking hard about adding the non-winterized version as well. I had already bought the winter halftrack with jumpers, which is fantastic too. Very dramatic pieces.

Just received my winter version of the Panther today, which I am going to display with the damaged track. To say I am pleased with this tank would be a big understatement. It is one of my top 3 favorites of the armor I have so far, only rivaled by the K&C Tunisian Tiger and T-34. I bought the two dead Germans to add to it. If you want a nice Panther, and one that can add a ton of interest to a diorama, get it!!!!! I am thinking hard about adding the non-winterized version as well. I had already bought the winter halftrack with jumpers, which is fantastic too. Very dramatic pieces.

The panther is great I have the Normandy version. I will eventually pick up the dead Germans. I also picked up th Normandy Hanomag. I in the top two with the Tunisan Tiger. Does anyone have the CS Tiger

Brian

I have the Normandy version of the CS Tiger. I didn't like the decals, but other than that I thought it was pretty good. Not as good as the Panther, but still worth getting. The figures with the Panther are much better though, as CS has gotten better and better with face sculpting and skin tones.

Got the Normandy version today. Nice. I would like to see a longer pin on the cupola hatch, it falls off easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back