Panther Ausf.G New Release! (1 Viewer)

Guys,can someone help me here.Is there one damaged Panther and one undamaged,or is it somehow interchangable?.

Thanks,

Confused of UK;)

Your tanks left track is removable. So you get two left tracks not just one. You can pull off the good track and put on the thrown track. This is all included with each vehicle.

You choose how you'd like to display the model, destroyed or not.

Cheers!

Your tanks left track is removable. So you get two left tracks not just one. You can pull off the good track and put on the thrown track. This is all included with each vehicle.

Cheers!

Excellent thanks Brian,this really is a good idea and will allow for many differing scenarios.

Thanks again

Rob

Looks good! This just might be my first Collectors Showcase World War II purchase.

Cheers!

GREAT idea ! Looking forward to this one.

The dead crew and damaged track make for perhaps the most dramatic thing I've seen in the hobby to date. Brain's pushing the envelop when it comes to action poses. :)

Cheers!

Way to push the envelope Brian-nice job on this tank. I look forward to seeing her in person.

Hang Tough,
Beaufighter

The dead crew and damaged track make for perhaps the most dramatic thing I've seen in the hobby to date. Brain's pushing the envelop when it comes to action poses. :)

I agree, and on the Civil War side, how about the 146th NY zouaves they just announced too? Exciting stuff!!!

There have been some very good companies come into being in the last few years and CS is right at the top with them.
Mark

I completely concur Kurt...I have a spot picked out for this gem of an intense set already~ :D

There have been some very good companies come into being in the last few years and CS is right at the top with them.
Mark

No doubt Mark! As so many have said before, it is a fine time to be a collector w/ so many great things currently out there to consider. It's almost overwhelmimng at times, but in a good way! ;)

Joe

On one hand I don't know if the new Panther would "fit in" as far as scale with the other stuff I have, but on the other it looks to be an outstanding tank model. I congratulate CS for their innovations such as providing the "damaged" track. That certainly opens up a lot of possibilities for this model and for future items. I love creative thinking, especially when it advances the hobby.

Gary B

On one hand I don't know if the new Panther would "fit in" as far as scale with the other stuff I have, but on the other it looks to be an outstanding tank model. I congratulate CS for their innovations such as providing the "damaged" track. That certainly opens up a lot of possibilities for this model and for future items. I love creative thinking, especially when it advances the hobby.

Gary B

May not fit in perfectly; that is why I am thinking of a whole Normandy CS display to go with my K&C Bulge collection. I do like that winter Panther too though! Already have a CS Tiger.

May not fit in perfectly; that is why I am thinking of a whole Normandy CS display to go with my K&C Bulge collection. I do like that winter Panther too though! Already have a CS Tiger.

I suppose that depends on whether the K&C German Bulge AFVs are 1/30 or more like 1/32. The King Tiger, 251 PaK40, and new Jagdpanther are all 1/30 and I believe the Elefant and Grille are as well. CS has been doing 1/30 scale so they should be comparable in scale.

Terry

I suppose that depends on whether the K&C German Bulge AFVs are 1/30 or more like 1/32. The King Tiger, 251 PaK40, and new Jagdpanther are all 1/30 and I believe the Elefant and Grille are as well. CS has been doing 1/30 scale so they should be comparable in scale.

Terry

Agreed. There is still a bit of a difference in style in the figures, but maybe that wouldn't look so bad together if done right.

I know I'm going to take a beating from the KC collectors but I believe CS is providing an equal if not better product at this point. The versitility of the new 251 & Panther has put CS ahead, and the past quality of their vehicles always was the equal of KC. I know that personal taste plays a huge part in this hobby and CS is playing to my taste right now with their vehicle selections but especially their paint schemes and their figure animation in particular. I have always liked the gritty, thus more realistic, paint jobs on the CS figures. Thier SS troopers are just outstanding. I have noticed on other manufacturers threads that people are requesting certain things that CS is providing. They should give CS a look. Quality and price for CS is equal if not better than others for what you get. CS is on a winning role. -- lancer

I know I'm going to take a beating from the KC collectors but I believe CS is providing an equal if not better product at this point. The versitility of the new 251 & Panther has put CS ahead, and the past quality of their vehicles always was the equal of KC. I know that personal taste plays a huge part in this hobby and CS is playing to my taste right now with their vehicle selections but especially their paint schemes and their figure animation in particular. I have always liked the gritty, thus more realistic, paint jobs on the CS figures. Thier SS troopers are just outstanding. I have noticed on other manufacturers threads that people are requesting certain things that CS is providing. They should give CS a look. Quality and price for CS is equal if not better than others for what you get. CS is on a winning role. -- lancer

So well said, I can't add a thing, watch out Andy, these guys at CS are doing it right!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back