Panther V(winter camouflage) (1 Viewer)

V

vicnic123

Painted with Panzer Paint Set(winter camouflage)

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00071.JPG
    Copy of DSC00071.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 7,642
  • DSC00190.JPG
    DSC00190.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 1,455
  • DSC00188.JPG
    DSC00188.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 3,062
  • DSC00185.JPG
    DSC00185.JPG
    254.1 KB · Views: 3,172
Very nice work. I don't own the tank so I don't know, did it have the bullet hits in front or did you add them?

Matthew

Very nice work. I don't own the tank so I don't know, did it have the bullet hits in front or did you add them?

Matthew

For this we use a heated ferrule that will give an identical effect with the type of impact of the projectiles use in ww2(the speific mark left on the metal by the projectiless was the molten and went a little outside)
modern projectiles leave a totally different mark"clean"on entry,the consequence of a superior epeed and composite materials used today
For any question...
Best regards,
Victor

That is one outstanding looking Panther. Great detail and weathering. -- Al

Who is the manufacturer of the panzer paint set ( winter camo)??
Anticipated thanks for the info
guy:smile2:

Who is the manufacturer of the panzer paint set ( winter camo)??
Anticipated thanks for the info
guy:smile2:

Vicnic Dark Side Art (Panzer Paint -set/winter)
12 acrylic paints(1,Grey base,2.Burn metal 3.First white 4.Second white 5.black.6gun metal 7silver metal.8rust 9special effect 10.special effect,11special effect 12.rusty exhaust pipe..............complete instructions step by step.....17ml jars...

Nice to see some more products coming through. Vallejo and AK interactive have also just released winter weathering agents so, the market is spoilt with choices to create a good effect.

This does not look like the K&C panther who is it by?? Kit built??
Mitch

Wow! That is a real nice custom!

I'm waiting for K&C to make a winterized Panther and a winterized Jagdpanther.

Nice to see some more products coming through. Vallejo and AK interactive have also just released winter weathering agents so, the market is spoilt with choices to create a good effect.

This does not look like the K&C panther who is it by?? Kit built??
Mitch

Kit Tamiya.

Wow! That is a real nice custom!

I'm waiting for K&C to make a winterized Panther and a winterized Jagdpanther.

very interesting.I'm waiting photos.If you want ,I can offer you for free a magazine-manual Panzer winter camouflage,(I'm the author) complete instructions
step by step ,photos,tricks...

Attachments

• Revista Eng.jpg
    Revista Eng.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 222
very interesting.I'm waiting photos.If you want ,I can offer you for free a magazine-manual Panzer winter camouflage,(I'm the author) complete instructions
step by step ,photos,tricks...

I am very interested in the magazine , will send you a private e-mail
guy:)

While it looks a nice weather effect nobody has picked up that the base colour is grey. which, although gives a nice effectual look for the pictures I believe panthers were never painted grey. from what I have read, a base coat of dunkelgelb would have been better then whitewashed.

Saying that, I have pics of panthers in Berlin at the end of the war which, are believed to have been painted grey but, never found any info about whether this was true or not. It could easily have been as any paint was used in the last stages of the war and often they were not even painted.

Interestingly enough, I have just been discussing grey colour ways as I found some information on Jagdtigers that stated the initial deployment of jagdtigers to training unit 130 were actually painted grey.
Mitch

While it looks a nice weather effect nobody has picked up that the base colour is grey. which, although gives a nice effectual look for the pictures I believe panthers were never painted grey. from what I have read, a base coat of dunkelgelb would have been better then whitewashed.

Saying that, I have pics of panthers in Berlin at the end of the war which, are believed to have been painted grey but, never found any info about whether this was true or not. It could easily have been as any paint was used in the last stages of the war and often they were not even painted.

Interestingly enough, I have just been discussing grey colour ways as I found some information on Jagdtigers that stated the initial deployment of jagdtigers to training unit 130 were actually painted grey.
Mitch

We have numerous variations depending the unit,location and supllies available.Because Dunkelgrau ral 7021 presented a strong contrast against snow,and the white paint was water soluble,the choice of colors depended on local and weather conditions.

Thank you for that. They were still I won't use not but, extremaly unlikely to have been grey when they were whitewashed for the winter campaigns thats all I was saying.
Mitch

We have numerous variations depending the unit,location and supllies available.Because Dunkelgrau ral 7021 presented a strong contrast against snow,and the white paint was water soluble,the choice of colors depended on local and weather conditions.

Your tank has a story to tell. What a magnificent paint job. I expect a vetern tank crew to come out of the turret.

Steve

Your tank has a story to tell. What a magnificent paint job. I expect a vetern tank crew to come out of the turret.

Steve

something like that?...in this case is a Tiger

Attachments

• Eastern front 1943 f.JPG
    Eastern front 1943 f.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 137

Users who are viewing this thread

Back