Panzer Spitze (1 Viewer)

As I stated on your posts in the Dioramas section . . . another jaw dropping display from a master dioramist and photographer. A thoroughly enjoyable viewing.
Mike

Boy you do good work Frank. Puts my attempts to shame. Makes one just want to collect what you have. Robin.

Stunning scene! Fantastic terrain used with great effect with the vehicles and figures combined. Just the evocative look on the faces of the figures tells the story unfolding here. Great work and thank you very much for sharing your creativity.

Cheers,
Grey

Just amazing work, Frank!:salute:: I have been following your progress on the diorama subforum, and the finished product belongs in a museum!

Absolutely gorgeous photos… Beautiful way to show off the JJD Panther and the FL SS troops. Even though I’ve got most of the same figures and the tank myself, I just can’t stop admiring the way they look in your photos 😃

Fantastic. This is among your best works, Frank. I love the Panther as the center piece with the figures dressing it up and giving perspective. Love the foliage very much. Watereffect is amazing.

You are the top rate talent Frank!! Love seeing your work.

As others have said, your work belongs in museums. It is very life-like in so many ways!

The water effect is truly incredible and all the details like the tracks in the mud and the blending of the trees into the background is perfectly done.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Mark

Thanks for all the kind words.

This wouldn't have been possible without the other members of the team, they are true artists. I've been wanting to do something with a water feature for awhile as it adds interest to scenes and the reflectivity can be leveraged artistically in pictures.

We are amateurs, so a lot of this journey is trial and error. Learning is half the fun. I hope the How-to in the dios section of the forum inspires others to try.

Next up, I'm going to do an American scene. After that I'm going to give my Romans a try. The board has been designed to be photographed from every direction. The trees and tall bushes are all movable with bases to facilitate setting up pictures.

"amateurs"? what do you will produce when you an "expert"?
I never saw such a realistic diorama in this scale, especially when you don't see exactly the faces of the figurines. Il looks like real, also the connection to the background is perfect. When I saw the first foto, I try to find the trick, so realistic it looks.
I guess even in most museums you don't find a diorama in such a quality.
Chapeau

Awesome photos Frank. I really like the water/stream you've made.

Excellent result Frank and Friends, but are those figures the 'correct' scale they look rather small ^&grin

Just incredible. I'm amazed at the terrain detailing.

DSC_0723_small.jpg

{bravo}}

Yet another tremendous scene; it's great that you've created a diorama base that can be used for multiple versions as well as conflicts, this is just incredible in every way, the US one was great, this one is spectacular with the tank rumbling along with riders on it, what a great scene you've created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back