Votes: 25 30.9%
  • German 105 Artillery Piece

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Horse Drawn Artillery

Votes: 27 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and i meant to add flamethrower team;)

Rob

Hope springs eternal someone once said:). More British/Commonwealth armor! Wouldn't care if it was NA or Normandy at this point:).

Since K&C just retired a Hummel I wouldn't think there will be another one for a while but you never know. The last Hummel is a great piece. I'm not sure why it was retired so quickly:confused:.

I quite agree on the Hummel. I have three:rolleyes: I voted for the Wespe. What the heck is it? FoV makes some great pieces tha I wish K&C would make. The quad type flak gun on the prime mover chasis and the Wirbel ma callit

I would be happy to add some wounded and or dead soldiers to the diorama along with a German 105 in winter decor of course! Patriot already has a nice Nebelwerfer!

All The Best,
Beaufighter

I quite agree on the Hummel. I have three:rolleyes: I voted for the Wespe. What the heck is it? FoV makes some great pieces tha I wish K&C would make. The quad type flak gun on the prime mover chasis and the Wirbel ma callit

Isn't the Wespe another SPG similar to the Grille?:confused:

Yes it is an SPG but based on the platform of the panzer II, I think. It's actually a pretty cool little piece of arty support and saw action on the eastern front.

Ah Ha

I see that in the WWII arena ... a horse drawn artillery set is up there amongst the most desired.

Imagine ... where such a set would rank amongst NAP collectors. :p

OD

Now i can see K&C doing that little baby rather nicely,did it serve on all fronts?

Rob

Now i can see K&C doing that little baby rather nicely,did it serve on all fronts?

Rob

Yes, it was the standard 10.5 cm self propelled artillery piece of panzer divisions.

Thank you:).I'd like to see a Normandy or Winter version,or even in German Grey it would look good.

Rob

The Wespe wasn't produced until Feb '43 so it was probably never painted grey.

Generally Panzer divisions would have a combination of 10.5 cm Wespes and 15 cm Hummels.

Frank

Thanks Frank,i appreciate the info.Was this the vehicle that Hitler did not like the name of and ordered it changed,but it continued to be known as Wespe?.Or am i thinking of the Grille?

Rob

Thanks Frank,i appreciate the info.Was this the vehicle that Hitler did not like the name of and ordered it changed,but it continued to be known as Wespe?.Or am i thinking of the Grille?

Rob

Rob,

I think that was the Hummel. "Hummel" translates as "bumblebee", which isn't exactly the most martial name out there!!

Cheers,

Molloy

Rob,

I think that was the Hummel. "Hummel" translates as "bumblebee", which isn't exactly the most martial name out there!!

Cheers,

Molloy

Thanks Molloy i knew it was one of them !;)

Rob

Cool pic Molloy thanks for posting,yes nifty piece of hardware indeed.I like the camo Pattern too.I think there is a Hetzer up at Duxford with a similar pattern.Am going up there next month and after more than 6,000 posts it will be my first attempt at posting some pics i've taken!:eek:.If it works there will be no stopping me!;)

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back