Votes: 25 30.9%
  • German 105 Artillery Piece

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Horse Drawn Artillery

Votes: 27 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two POLLS were very interesting IMO…This one puts in second place the Dead and Wounded soldiers and the second one puts the Russians only 5 points behind UK on the I like to see…Vs…German POLL..

You have to start to take in consideration two matters that were unpopular until now on the Toy Soldiers Industry….:eek::D

Dead and Wounded soldiers
the Russians East Front

Yes i can see why you like those two polls mate!;):D

I like the dead wounded sets myself but i do understand that not only are they not everyones cup of tea but also they don't sell as well as other sets.Its funny how just a few people talking about something they'd like to see can make it sound like a mass of opinion.For instance a few weeks back it seemed lots of people wanted Italian troops and few wanted Russians,but just look at the poll!.The Russians are supported in force here!:)

Rob

Yes i can see why you like those two polls mate!;):D

I like the dead wounded sets myself but i do understand that not only are they not everyones cup of tea but also they don't sell as well as other sets.Its funny how just a few people talking about something they'd like to see can make it sound like a mass of opinion.For instance a few weeks back it seemed lots of people wanted Italian troops and few wanted Russians,but just look at the poll!.The Russians are supported in force here!:)

Rob

Yeah,
But this poll here dates from 2005, so is it really relevant now..??
Cheers
H

I was about to say the same thing as Harry. I'm not sure how valuable a poll is that was started not too long after this Forum was begun. I'm also not trying to talk anyone out of polls but I'm also wondering how effective they are, unless you have a lot of members vote for them.

I was about to say the same thing as Harry. I'm not sure how valuable a poll is that was started not too long after this Forum was begun. I'm also not trying to talk anyone out of polls but I'm also wondering how effective they are, unless you have a lot of members vote for them.

Don't see Heydrich's car in the above list, must have been another poll:D:D

When I start the TF, almost one year ago, almost nobody brought the Russians or East Front subject to the forum. Lately we have seen a lot of discussion and interesting about Russians and the East…..maybe in future something will happen…..who knows….:rolleyes:

While waiting lets create ANOTHER DIORAMA……:)

Over on the HB thread Combat just posted a pic of a JS-2.Superb looking beast and it would certainly encourage me to buy some Russian armour.

Rob

When I start the TF, almost one year ago, almost nobody brought the Russians or East Front subject to the forum. Lately we have seen a lot of discussion and interesting about Russians and the East…..maybe in future something will happen…..who knows….:rolleyes:

While waiting lets create ANOTHER DIORAMA……:)

Looking forward to seeing it Rod. :)
Cheers
H

I am about to create something in the West, maybe Normandy….lets see...:rolleyes:

Cheers my friend.

Yes, I'd be very excited to see what you create for Normandy. Please keep us posted on your progress.

MD

Why is the DAK Tiger on there? Don't we already have that? AK039SL

Why is the DAK Tiger on there? Don't we already have that? AK039SL

It's an old poll worth revisiting to see what has actually been made since. If you have a closer look at the list you will find even more that have been made.

The Cromwell is ever popular i see.I wonder by this time next year will we be awash with British armour from the major players in this Hobby?.Are we on the edge of the age of Allied armour perhaps?

Rob

The Cromwell is ever popular i see.I wonder by this time next year will we be awash with British armour from the major players in this Hobby?.Are we on the edge of the age of Allied armour perhaps?

Rob

We can only live in hope :rolleyes:;);).
Cheers
H

I sure hope to see a revisit to the LEE TANK and a new GRANT TANK !! :D

I am also very glad to see the Dead/Wounded Figures doing so well in the poll. These figures are important for good dioramas.

Andy - YOU SEE - IF YOU MAKE THEM, THEY WILL SELL !!
Especially if they are NAPOLEONICS !! :D :D :D

What's Surprisng To Me Is ..the Two Items( The Hummel And The Dak Tiger) Have The Lowest Votes But Those Are The Two That Have Been Made!!i Found This Poll Sunday, I Like To Go Back And See What I Have Missed Over The Years And Thought This Needs To Be Revisisted...sammy

What's Surprisng To Me Is ..the Two Items( The Hummel And The Dak Tiger) Have The Lowest Votes But Those Are The Two That Have Been Made!!i Found This Poll Sunday, I Like To Go Back And See What I Have Missed Over The Years And Thought This Needs To Be Revisisted...sammy

Well this is probably becuase several people have just discovered the poll and voted,knowing there is no point in voting for the Tiger or Hummel.I only recently saw it and voted for the Cromwell/Bangalore torpedo troops.

Rob

Well this is probably becuase several people have just discovered the poll and voted,knowing there is no point in voting for the Tiger or Hummel.I only recently saw it and voted for the Cromwell/Bangalore torpedo troops.

Rob
SO TRUE..SAMMY

I really like the idea of the US troops with a bangalore torpedo,straight out of Saving private Ryan superb beach scene.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back