PRE-SHOW RELEASE 2 - 251 Ground Stuka (1 Viewer)

Will these be available to us who dont go to the show????

Should be available for a short time from your usual supplier Wayne,although it won't be around long i think.I've reserved one.

Rob

I believe all 100 are going to the Show. Sorry guys, none for you guys this time.
Only kidding!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe all 100 are going to the Show. Sorry guys, none for you guys this time.Only kidding!:D

You do know don't you,Satan has a little door marked Brad!;).You really got me for a second there!

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be available for a short time from your usual supplier Wayne,although it won't be around long i think.I've reserved one.

Rob

Wayne, you can have mine......I will also not be attending the show;).......another great Figarti item no doubt about it......but I 'm holding back on this one.

I pre-ordered mine . . . too good to pass on, especially considering how into the Corgi one I was as a kid (and still am today)!:D

All taken care of my "SUPPLIER" has it all under control thanks for the concern.............:D

Mine is pre-ordered too. The model is just too good to pass up. It looks to be the equivalent quality as the Prime Mover.

Terry

There will only be about a dozen at the show. Some may be allocated to dealers, depending on how I distribute the bunch. I will try to keep a few to be sold at the show as "first come, first serve"

So the bulk of them will arrive sometime in October be sea. Along with some of the other show releases.

There will only be about a dozen at the show. Some may be allocated to dealers, depending on how I distribute the bunch. I will try to keep a few to be sold at the show as "first come, first serve"

So the bulk of them will arrive sometime in October be sea. Along with some of the other show releases.
So this is a limited release then ??

I got mine from Tim Tyler a couple of days ago, and, sadly, it came with one of the front wheels broken off. I glued it back on, and am trying to decide whether to send it back for a replacement. Maybe I should ask Rick if his team would repair it properly when they come to the Symposium?

That being said, it is absolutely a stunning piece. Possibly the best armored vehicle I have seen in the hobby to date.

I got mine from Tim Tyler a couple of days ago, and, sadly, it came with one of the front wheels broken off. I glued it back on, and am trying to decide whether to send it back for a replacement. Maybe I should ask Rick if his team would repair it properly when they come to the Symposium?

That being said, it is absolutely a stunning piece. Possibly the best armored vehicle I have seen in the hobby to date.

I have to agree - it is one of the best by any company. Fortunately I got mine at Chicago so it didn't have to go through the rigours of shipping.

The front wheels don't turn anyway, so how does it look glued back on - can you even tell?

Terry

Louis,

I would say send it back but I doubt you'll find another due to the limited number and the ability to make more. That being said, perhaps Rick can make another or has one somewhere that he can bring to you in March. Pity this happened.

Louis,

Please PM me on details, we will definitely get it fixed for you.

Rick
RWFigarti

Users who are viewing this thread

Back