PRE-SHOW RELEASE 2 - 251 Ground Stuka (1 Viewer)

Some more photos :)

Oh wow,

These pictures are even better. This a great camo version.

The heck with getting a second one for repainting. Anyone down for a second version painted differently for the future?

The weathering and painting are terrific.

Carlos

It would be hard to disagree with Louis' assessment.

Rick, you're a baaaaaaaad man :) :D

Absolutely awesome Rick! I remember this was brought up in our brainstorm session at OTSN and now its here. I'm getting this one for sure.

Fantastic model,these wonderful releases just keep coming.

Rob

Okay, thanks for the info. Looks like another pre-order. I think I am clear to the next century for my budget. On these. But I gotta have it!!:D

Once again another stunning piece, the pre-order is already in.

My compliments to the model and design shop crew at Figarti.
Some of the best vehicles offered to our market have come from their shop this year as far as detail, finish and price.
As with any good products the collectors should support this with purchases to insure continued additions.
Ken Osen
Hudson & Allen Studio

:eek::eek:

It is truly astonishing how competition in the market (and on this forum) between the various manufacturers has led to increasingly impressive releases. It's a great time to be a collector.

I'm not 100% sold on the colors but I still really like it.

While my funds are destined to go elsewhere I am envious of the people who will get their hands on this beauty. Excellent release Rick! :cool::cool:

That grey Corgi with the bright red missles that fired and accompanying trailer was one of my first army toys too! Unfortunately I took it to a friends house and it became a casualty of war and was never to be seen again.
This Figarti piece is another winner, it looks spectacular. The finishings, interior detail and paint job/weathering look incredible. Limited to 100 pieces this is going to be another homerun for Figarti and collectors I'm sure. The downside to me are the figures, they look a little stiff and unrealistic. Also the price tag is really high so I think I'll have to settle for pictures of this one on my PC.
My one major complaint is why the bombs arent' bright red and able to fire like the Corgi. Ha, ha, ha.

Cheers
CFM

Apart from the superb vehicle,Figarti's figures also get better all the time too.

Rob

That grey Corgi with the bright red missles that fired and accompanying trailer was one of my first army toys too! Unfortunately I took it to a friends house and it became a casualty of war and was never to be seen again.
This Figarti piece is another winner, it looks spectacular. The finishings, interior detail and paint job/weathering look incredible. Limited to 100 pieces this is going to be another homerun for Figarti and collectors I'm sure. The downside to me are the figures, they look a little stiff and unrealistic. Also the price tag is really high so I think I'll have to settle for pictures of this one on my PC.
My one major complaint is why the bombs arent' bright red and able to fire like the Corgi. Ha, ha, ha.

Cheers
CFM

I think the figures are a immense improvement over the last couple of years. I have to disagree I think the figures that come with the 251 look excellent especially the mg man.

Look at those FIGARTI FIGURES ! :eek: :eek: - they are outstanding - what a great set !

WOW - what an incredible looking model, and their figures are better again. Now we need some more Normandy models from Rick to fill out the shelves.

OMG! Rick strikes again! man, you're killing us:p ;)! Yet another stunner, and maybe even the best of the current crop; I don't know...will have to wait to see "in the flesh". The photos capture the immaculate detailing and huge jump Figarti have made in figure production. Facial expressions and tones are engaging and spot on. Congratulations are due to Rick and Co. yet again - wonderful work / the camo looks exceptional, I might add. But really now, my anticipation of what Rick will be unleashing in Chicago is turning to anxiety because I don't know if I can resist these amazing creations of his!:) This latest releases will likely spawn many similar 251 based variants too, I'm assuming, now that this model has been made. As many have said prior, I must echo the thoughts that it is a great time to be a collector and to have so many quality choices. But this latest production run from Figarti is just mind-blowing, wouldn't you say? And it's approaching the realms of the unprecedented in the TS world. It real feels like a run up to something of staggering proportions. Keep 'em comin' Rick; we'll do our best to keep up! :)

Joe

My concern about this piece are the small pieces sticking out (antenas??, rear view mirror??), If its on the vehicle. before being packaged, More than likely it will/would have broken off. My suggestion is maybe just put any small/ Fragile pieces. In a small bag. for the buyer just to put on/in. when it arrives to them. (still buying it, and hoping for the best)

My concern about this piece are the small pieces sticking out (antenas??, rear view mirror??), If its on the vehicle. before being packaged, More than likely it will/would have broken off. My suggestion is maybe just put any small/ Fragile pieces. In a small bag. for the buyer just to put on/in. when it arrives to them. (still buying it, and hoping for the best)

Spartan has brought up a good point, something we anticipated. The small parts Spartan refers to is not made of plastic or resin, not even white metal or zinc alloy; It is made out of brass and very tough. We will be extra careful packing the 251 to ensure proper delivery.

Rick
RWFigarti

Users who are viewing this thread

Back