Prices (1 Viewer)

Why would you want to get paid in product for a product you have to be bribed to say nice things about. Even Woody Allen couldn't believe it until I explained that you were a New Jersey lawyer {sm4}{sm4}

Terry

Well, since I'm going to say nice things about it anyway (sssh on that), why not trick Andy and get paid anyway? :wink2:

Trust me, the Woodman would understand. I'm wearing my underwear outside today ^&grin

I would like to but im not aloud on the FL thread.............{sm3}{sm3}

Wayne mate,
You must tell me over a soothing ale at the K&C Dinner in Brisbane, how you arranged that. Have you been a bad boy. In the words of one of my favourite Seinfeld episodes "No Stuka for you"^&grin^&grin
See you in four weeks in Brisbane.
Cheers Howard{sm4}

When I look up the definition of "bad boy" in the dictionary, I see a reference to an Aussie butcher {eek3}

Why would you want to get paid in product for a product you have to be bribed to say nice things about. Even Woody Allen couldn't believe it until I explained that you were a New Jersey lawyer {sm4}{sm4}

Terry

^&grin^&grin..A bribe....Never.......New Jersey Lawyers...Stand for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.{sm4}{sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back